Mcx on mt4

hir0406

hello guys
i have recived a mail from broco.
"From now on you will only pay 0.5$ per contract while trading with Indian contracts — 10 times less than earlier.

As compared to similar fee of local Indian brokers, our commission is even more advantageous! Catering needs of clients, Broco Group of companies one more time reduces brokerage for MCX contracts.

New trading terms are valid for Indian clients registered with us. If you are a trader from another country and wish to trade with reduced commission for MCX group, please apply to [email protected] with your name and number of trading account specified.

This is a limited-time offer and is valid till March 31! Be on time to invest in Indian assets — join Broco right now!"

fxgood

when i scan the server 67.192.253.165:443 is said n/a, pls suggest how to get mcx & nse charts on MT4
This is not working from a week almost and i am looking for some better free mcx charting on metatrader if any free charting found is better

hello guys
i have recived a mail from broco.
"From now on you will only pay 0.5$ per contract while trading with Indian contracts 10 times less than earlier.

As compared to similar fee of local Indian brokers, our commission is even more advantageous! Catering needs of clients, Broco Group of companies one more time reduces brokerage for MCX contracts.

New trading terms are valid for Indian clients registered with us. If you are a trader from another country and wish to trade with reduced commission for MCX group, please apply to [email protected] with your name and number of trading account specified.

This is a limited-time offer and is valid till March 31! Be on time to invest in Indian assets join Broco right now!"
hi,
I had asked the following queries but they haven't replied yet:
Dear Sir,

Before proceedings with you offer, I would like to know the following:

Whether brokerage $0.5 per contract is for each buy and each sell or for a pair of each buy sell?
Will i also get the Saturday data in MT4?
Whether timing shown in MT4 wil be sunced with IST?
Trading will be done on on MT4 software or not?
Automated trading can be done through your account for MCX exchnage or not?
Whether MT4 trading and automated trading allowed in India or not?

Your reply will help me to take the better decision.