MCX, NCDEX MT4 vendor

Are you saying their data itself is wrong or the tick will be delayed for few seconds or minute? How do u say they are scam? can u please throw more light to it.

Thanks

Are you saying their data itself is wrong or the tick will be delayed for few seconds or minute? How do u say they are scam? can u please throw more light to it.

Thanks
Data is wrong , which means they are feed you data from a unknown and unreliable source.

Soon , these low cost unreliable data vendors will be out of business. most of them are getting legal notices from Dotex..

They can vanish in one day...e.g manshi.

do we have any reliable MT4 vendor in India? I plan to trade only on 4 hr or daily chart. Any suggestion would help.
MT4 was not designed for exchanges. It was specifically designed for bucket shop FOREX OTC trading...

go with either global data feed or neo trade. they are the only authorized NSE data providers.

you can take trial from both vendors and see what suits you.

stay away from MT4.

fxgood

marimuthu13

Go with firstcharting , rest two is having not great support when needed and last one is not real mt provider.
first charting?? i was using it for 1 year ..their date feed was very bad...many times they says server is down...at that time...switch off all mobiles also...
just closed my account with them