(MCX Comedy..Errr. Commodity) - How to Fake your Trade

Hey Guys,
Long time since I started any thread. Primarily last 2 months were hell at the workplace. It rarely happened (well, unless the account was blown) that I am not trading in Nifty for a whole month. But the necessity of the mother of something, I forgot what it is.

I never ventured on anything apart from Nifty and Crude on trading since last few years. Now, with the Nifty being off from my lunch menu these days I had to look around and find something to keep the counter ticking. But till then trading only in MCX.

I have started trading into Silver and planning to start on Nickel and Copper and Gold. Agro product I am skipping for the time being. I will post below on this thread:

1. Chart of potential entry points (TF daily or hourly)
2. My special commentary
3. Will bring all our trade master (Uday, Majnu, Babu Rao etc) as and when we need their advice
4. Indicator used (OBV, BB, TrendLines, EMA)
5. Scalping - Nope
Tuna ji are you still using above setup or another setup?

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Inventory is over I guess, I was about to ask on expiry. Not sure if it will move up today or tomorrow

Tuna

Tuna ji are you still using above setup or another setup?
No, moved to Volume Based one after some suggestions from Varun last year and fused that with Fractal chaos band. It is more of a code base trading, earlier one was discretionary

Tuna

I will post my charts later in the night.

stock_mani

Options trading is started in Crude, Silver & Copper but volume is very low, this may pickup ahead. Options will open another good way to trade Crude with hedge. Will start to trade them once volume picks up.