Hi All,

I have bought crude at 4165.00 SL at 4158.00

Used Bollinger bands to analyze

bashasm

Sold crude at 4155
SL 4163

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Missing the fun guys. Time zone is a big challenge. Nifty opens at 3-30 am and crude during office hours. Anyways, was watching the vertical fall of NF for few days and will punch in my first trade for this year. Can’t believe that I could stay away from market this long. But new workplace so was new challenges.

So will be back to action soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Shikamaru

What a drag!!!
Missing the fun guys. Time zone is a big challenge. Nifty opens at 3-30 am and crude during office hours. Anyways, was watching the vertical fall of NF for few days and will punch in my first trade for this year. Can’t believe that I could stay away from market this long. But new workplace so was new challenges.

So, you are in UK...

Shikamaru

What a drag!!!

So, you are in UK...

Just-Trade

kidhar gaye ho mota bhai..uk? or somewhere else?