MCX - 60 days open challenge with Zerodha

pannet1

A old trader once said to make the trade work for you free of cost. suppose you entered at least 2 lots. suppose your original stop loss is 10 points and your take profit is 20 points. the idea is take profit only for the one lot and maintain the original 10 point stop loss for the remaining.

this way you have a free trade working for you. chances are that your SL gets hit the same day or tomorrow 9 out of 10 times. but the 10th time you are going to get a huge profit.

another question is who will have the patience to see 9 trades go in vain and who will bear the cost for the trades that hit SL without TP.

sorry. may be not the answer you were expecting. just my 2 paise.

krab

Its Ami charts with data feed from valvenet, got a good deal 2100 rs per year for MCX data.

I am using Pratap sir's afl '' EMA Pvts TF'' for markings

how to get MCX data for Rs. 2100 per year, It is mentioned in their website Rs. 500 PM and how is their support?

how to get MCX data for Rs. 2100 per year, It is mentioned in their website Rs. 500 PM and how is their support?
Support is good, i only tried mcx . I was paying 500 a month till last month. They callede & gave me this offer of 2100 per year so i subscribed immedietly.
May be you can call them & ask abt it