master trader v 3.0

No, there is no need of any button pressing in auto mode. You can go for a short walk if you are on UPS and good internet connection.

Those who want to use MT3 like Nest Trader can place MANUAL trades by just the click of a button. No need to write prices in the dialogue box. It just accepts your order and exits when your chosen loss or profit hits.
can u please send screen shots of mt 3
ur suggestion to open account with mastertrust and autotrade by mt3

If I suggest you open an account with Master Trust that will be seen as promotional by many. You must do your own research and act according to your needs and capacity to input.

I don't get what you mean by a screenshot of MT3. There are many pages/interfaces in MT3. What are you trying to look at?

If I suggest you open an account with Master Trust that will be seen as promotional by many. You must do your own research and act according to your needs and capacity to input.

I don't get what you mean by a screenshot of MT3. There are many pages/interfaces in MT3. What are you trying to look at?
i means that how software looks like
or any features file
just open mt3 on ur desktop and take a screen shot
thanks

Is anybody from Master Trust listening? It would help if you can give a brief page by page description of how MT 3 works. I am a newcomer and don't know all pages thoroughly.