Margins in F&O

From where one can get details on above as sometime our experence tells that this varies between broker to broker in some case.Would appreciate if one can help with the link for exact margins needed for all F&O securities thanks.

yes and that was the reason why I posted this query here dear Govindraj,I have already searched nse site but could not find info,thanks anyway for your kind reply.

Thanks agian for reply unfortunatly I came across a link few days back which daily updates margin but somehow could not able to add in my fav folder,then I deleted all my history in weekend so lost it.:p

hellow Yara,
I know the content of this cannot be a reply to your post to start with. I am writing to you because I want to post similar subject relating margins in future trading in this thread, but i don't know how to do it, I just don't seem to find any way to write a new post in this thread.
Can u please guide me in this matter?
thanking you,
sharantaka

hello yara
if have an account with a broker why cant you disscus with them?because
they will be maintaining a database for margins.

here i would like to recommend a small software named restoration.it recovers
your deleted files form 65% to 80%.though you are not cleared, this small tool will help you out.
i cant give you any link for download.try searching in websites.dont forget to give a feedback if you have recovered your history files.

govindaraj

Dear Govindraj when I wash my p.c with professional utility is hard to retrace them as I wash it completely to avoid any junk in my p.c hence such utility will surely not able to trace the lost files specially cookies and history files visited in my browser,thanks once again for chipping in.

Anybody aware of any broker not blocking any margin for a debit spread position in options. i.e . U buy an itm /atm option and sell an atm/otm option respectively. The broker could block the margin only in case u sqare off the option bought by u initially.