MarginPlus in ICICIDirect

hello folks,

i am a newbie in intraday trading. i want to know something about marginplus in icicidirect.

suppose i want to buy 'A' share whose CMP is 100. i expect it to reach 105 and i put stop loss of 96 with limit price of 91. i know how to put fresh order and cover order with stop loss in icicidirect marginplus. but what i want to know is how can i square off/sell(in this case) automatically in margin plus? i.e. suppose i want to sell this share when it touches 102, then how can it be done? or i will have to keep constant watch on the market and then manually modify the order and square it off?
is this the case with icicidirect or with all brokers? does anyone know of any broker where i can put square off order with cover order?

thanks in advance.

Please stay away from this option. You will get more exposure in small amount but this is too risky. I have lost 4 lakh due to this option. Control your greed and use normal marjin order otherwise you will also get experience like me.

dear gaurav, in this case u have to keep regular watch on the stock price and when it reaches 102 then u can square off at market price
hello folks,

i am a newbie in intraday trading. i want to know something about marginplus in icicidirect.

suppose i want to buy 'A' share whose CMP is 100. i expect it to reach 105 and i put stop loss of 96 with limit price of 91. i know how to put fresh order and cover order with stop loss in icicidirect marginplus. but what i want to know is how can i square off/sell(in this case) automatically in margin plus? i.e. suppose i want to sell this share when it touches 102, then how can it be done? or i will have to keep constant watch on the market and then manually modify the order and square it off?
is this the case with icicidirect or with all brokers? does anyone know of any broker where i can put square off order