manual trendline with buy line sell line breakout

Hi
I would like to get some help from someone whao can help me to make manual trendline afl
Example I draw the manual line number 1 Line I mark it when break out the line and name it Buy cross 1 it will open buy on this alert which will hit and give me voice alert and entry price when hit same as sell line once i draw manually then line and name it sell cross 1 if hit sell line 1 that means position opened and sell alert has hit with voice alert arrow alert entry price
if i draw more lines name 2 buy sell two cross the line will give me alert same but will give alert on 2 cross and i would like it to have different colour when hit 1 line and 2 line so i can know the difference but if i draw only 1 line will use only 1 line as buy sell
not for tp i will draw same as that if hit buy cross 1 and i name it target price 1 when hit will give me voice alert tp1 hit in both direction will be the same for 1 and 2 line
this is for us to draw the line and wait till it hit the direction once any line is hit in buy direction or sell direction the the opposite direction will delete the other line immediately and will wait for i draw new line
and if possible to make stoploss line too also will be good so that if hit tp or sl
i can get alert and then can start new line
it can be used for anytimeframe
This is simple to control incase you are not infront of the Pc and will hit your price and open position
Thanks in advance for anyhelp