Manish Damani

how much people is benefited by this thread

• Total voters

MANISH_DAMANI

Now I can post my views here as I found many guys here who because of their ego not able to listen the truth. They take everything personally and start base less argument. I am not genius but I have learned a lot from this forum so its my duty to return it something by sharing my experience and knowledge and also to learn new things because through out my life I be learner.I am not ashamed to say that I am still a learner because knowledge never ends and no body is smarter than knowledge. I respect all learner over this forum. I can take help and give help as much as possible.Thanz traderji :thumb:.

calic

Now I can post my views here as I found many guys here who because of their ego not able to listen the truth. They take everything personally and start base less argument. I am not genius but I have learned a lot from this forum so its my duty to return it something by sharing my experience and knowledge and also to learn new things because through out my life I be learner.I am not ashamed to say that I am still a learner because knowledge never ends and no body is smarter than knowledge. I respect all learner over this forum. I can take help and give help as much as possible.Thanz traderji :thumb:.
Nice initiative Manish.May I presume that doubts&guestion
s are welcomed?

MANISH_DAMANI

Nice initiative Manish.May I presume that doubts&guestion
s are welcomed?
Always sir. I respect all you guys.:hug:

Manish sir, I have been following you for quite some time. I have just opened an commodity account with Rs.30000. Planning to start on copper mini. Pls. guide me as to what news/data to look for trading which affect the price during the day. Also tell which TA to use to begin with, which is easy to grasp. Thanks in advance.

MANISH_DAMANI

Manish sir, I have been following you for quite some time. I have just opened an commodity account with Rs.30000. Planning to start on copper mini. Pls. guide me as to what news/data to look for trading which affect the price during the day. Also tell which TA to use to begin with, which is easy to grasp. Thanks in advance.
Good to see your interest and nice decision to start with copper mini.Well enough capital so you never loose in long run in 1 lot mini if trade properly. As you be newbie so first understand the things well and see other people post too because every body is our teacher here.

In copper - Fundamentals (main)
Lme inventory, demand and supply data, Sanghai inventory, demand and supply data, Us data are main. US data can be seen through netdania.com,forexpros.com. Rest first too data is provided by your broker if he is providing. I am getting from a broker research team when they are out because of my good relationship with them.But it will be difficult to judge on fundamentals intraday specially because many time market discount in advance all rumors or expectation and sell on news. So it can trap you many times. $ also play a vital role in pricing inversely mostly.

For watching charts- http://www.investing.com/commodities/copper-advanced-chart
Register there if chance to practice then practice there for paper trading so that you can judge you are going right or wrong.
SO best is follow Technical analysis and your sixth sense.

In Ta learn -candlestick-normal and heiken ashi both, macd, moving average 20-50 crossover as you are beginner, bollinger band (very imp too),stochastic;there are also some pattern for that search websites they will teach you better.

Now decide what kind of trader you want to be- Scalper, positional-intraday or short term.

IF you are scalper then quick profit is to be taken but in copper you cannot enjoy much in scalping.
If you want to do positional trading then look for hourly chart then decide the trend . I basically like to play retracement and pullbacks. you can better see macd and ma crossovers to play safer in hourly chart. Some time rally extend due to news. So if in daily chart trend is of buy side then use dips to buy and vice versa.
Its a nutshell discription for more clarification first you learn and observe things and ask one by one. Else you be confused.
Good luck.

Last edited:

murthyavr

Good to see your interest and nice decision to start with copper mini.Well enough capital so you never loose in long run in 1 lot mini if trade properly. As you be newbie so first understand the things well and see other people post too because every body is our teacher here.

In copper - Fundamentals (main)
Lme inventory, demand and supply data, Sanghai inventory, demand and supply data, Us data are main. US data can be seen through netdania.com,forexpros.com. Rest first too data is provided by your broker if he is providing. I am getting from a broker research team when they are out because of my good relationship with them.But it will be difficult to judge on fundamentals intraday specially because many time market discount in advance all rumors or expectation and sell on news. So it can trap you many times. $ also play a vital role in pricing inversely mostly.

For watching charts- http://www.investing.com/commodities/copper-advanced-chart
Register there if chance to practice then practice there for paper trading so that you can judge you are going right or wrong.
SO best is follow Technical analysis and your sixth sense.

In Ta learn -candlestick-normal and heiken ashi both, macd, moving average 20-50 crossover as you are beginner, bollinger band (very imp too),stochastic;there are also some pattern for that search websites they will teach you better.

Now decide what kind of trader you want to be- Scalper, positional-intraday or short term.

IF you are scalper then quick profit is to be taken but in copper you cannot enjoy much in scalping.
If you want to do positional trading then look for hourly chart then decide the trend . I basically like to play retracement and pullbacks. you can better see macd and ma crossovers to play safer in hourly chart. Some time rally extend due to news. So if in daily chart trend is of buy side then use dips to buy and vice versa.
Its a nutshell discription for more clarification first you learn and observe things and ask one by one. Else you be confused.
Good luck.
Manish ji,

Your pure intention to share things is very much appreciable. :clapping::clapping:

MANISH_DAMANI

sell copper stoploss of rs 455 target of rs 10-15 profit even more subject to market direction. Target in Rs term I am not giving intentionally as I will book profit as per market situation because rs/$ plays vital role. Even somebody trap then also he will get profit if he waits for 1-2 months atleast profit of rs 25-30. But patient required as this is market.

MANISH_DAMANI

Sell crude stoploss $ 93.62/94 as per your convenience.target atleast $91.99/90.93/90.36