initially in the first month you will be get returns

after that your capital will depreciate

i lost 50% of my capital in six months after also considering the

returns i received in the first month

my sincere advise is not invest in portfolio schemes

if you want invest your hard earned money why give it to

someone else, invest it your yourself

this is the lesson that i have learned

Ashwani gujral made loss of Rs.80000/- in my A/c in two months.

FRIENDS
I JOIN ASHWANI GUJRAL ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT SERVICE BEFORE 5 MONTH BACK . HE PROMISE ME 15 TO 20 % RETURN ON MY CAPITAL.
I DEPOSIT 4 LAKH + 25 THOUSAND FOR SIX MONTH FEES
NOW MY ACCOUNT STATUS 3.43 LAKH + SUBSCRIPTION CHARGES
PLZ.PLZ. DONT BELIEVE IN ASHWANI GUJRAL INVESTMENT & PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT PVT LTD

Finally I closed my account with Ashwani Gujral...

nifty

Hello suhas.bhayekar, sum7122 & dchatterjee_1,

I tried to send you PM but it is disabled so I am not able to send message.

Can you enable it please.

Happy Trading...

simple_trader

Guys do not repeat the mistake. There are many such analysts around. Do not believe in any of them irrespective of they come to TV or not. Also, why continuing for 5 months. One month loss is good enough to close account.

None of them are accountable for your loss, so why do you believe them? They good for giving false statement. May be if you check closely, you would find some them give false statement about their degrees.

One last thing, if anyone promises for performance. Ask him/her to give 2 months free calls/performance. If does not agree then do not believe him.

Also you are saying all these after having loss. Should have done study/check here before going for it.

simple_trader

So what you say is that all PMS firms should give the first 2 months free and then start charging....

:) Whats the guarentee they wont loose all your capital in these 2 months? :)

And if you expect PMS companies to report a profit EVERY month, then what you are looking for is a tipster and not a portfolio manager.

All systems have periods of drawdown. most system that gives fantastic returns, were a loosing system for the month of jan 2010. So, if anyone had judged the system based on a single months performance, he would have discarded a gold mine!

Moral of story.... you need to first back test, and then if found satisfactory, trade the system for a MINIMUM of 6 months before coming to any conclusion about it.

I doubt the the 6 month period would have too much damage, as your back test would have involved almost all type of market conditions.
I tried to cove both scheme like one talked about and tips seller. Performance of two about was about tips seller.

Back testing 6th months does not guarantee anything! System back testing is one thing and real time trading is different thing all together. Many things will play in our mind. Any way, that's not part of the discussions here.

The message, I was trying to say that one needs to approach to guys who promises capital return from market through trading, be it such scheme or tips etc with lot of caution. Also these guys are are not accountable by any means.