Managed Accounts Trade Journal

Hi Fellow Traders

I am a forex trader and also manage client accounts privately, from 10K on up. In the days of hightech eas, get rich quick hyips, maybe it ought not be forgotten that there is always the possibility to trade forex the good old fashioned way. I will post my results here at the end of every week. For those who would like to see the accompanying account statement, you can email me at [email protected] and i will give you the webaddress and the password to the reports. A little about my background. I have almost 10 years of forex experience and I traded with an institution for 3 years. 5 years ago I decided to strictly trade for myself. The best decision i ever made until my divorce almost ruined me and I had to stop trading. Through an ex colleague and good friend of mine, i was able to pick up a 6 digit account for management last year and i was able to pick up a few more accounts on the way (various account sizes). The commissions over the past year enabled me to open my own account again. For family reasons i had to take a 3 month break from trading as of April 2007. Then this month i opened my own 25 K account which i started trading about a week ago. I will update the report to this account on a weekly basis. On my site you will also find the trading report for this first account i managed after my divorce, it shows 14 months of trading.
If you have any questions please email me since I will not post frequently on the forum as i am busy trading during the week. As i said, my account statement will be updated weekly. Happy trading to everyone.