Managed Account for trading in equity/derivatives.

Hi all,
I wish to avail information,details, the minimum capital required for setting up a managed derivatives or equity account trading only on nse/bseindia.The monthly returns with the trader's margin.
Corporates generally accept HNI with funds more than Rs5-10L.

Pl.post.

earthy8

SriVijay

what is a managed account ? can you explain more ?
Some persons with tie on neck will manage your funds( ie...trade on behalf of you) for a fee .......may be ranging between 5% to 8% of your funds......

profit as well as loss .....its yours.......
They say it as pms( protfolio management services)

vijayakumar

U

uasish

Here are some basic facts about PMS :

1) Those with a tie around their neck tend to charge more in fees than those devoid of any fancy ties.

2) If there are profits, they will churn your account through and through to ensure that enough brokerage is generated.

3) If your account is still in profit, they will request you to add more funds.

4) Then they will introduce you to derivatives and more advanced concepts of "trading". It provides both you and your money manager an opportunity to learn how the markets work.

5) When you have lost more than 60% of your account value, then they will tell you that it is the market's fault ... and perhaps adding more funds will make it easy to reclaim lost glory.

6) After this mind-blowing experience, they still have a tie around their neck and you will be fortunate to have an underwear to cover yourself.
I manage my a/c WITHOUT a tie.:D

iKon

Here are some basic facts about PMS :

1) Those with a tie around their neck tend to charge more in fees than those devoid of any fancy ties.

2) If there are profits, they will churn your account through and through to ensure that enough brokerage is generated.

3) If your account is still in profit, they will request you to add more funds.

4) Then they will introduce you to derivatives and more advanced concepts of "trading". It provides both you and your money manager an opportunity to learn how the markets work.

5) When you have lost more than 60% of your account value, then they will tell you that it is the market's fault ... and perhaps adding more funds will make it easy to reclaim lost glory.

6) After this mind-blowing experience, they still have a tie around their neck and you will be fortunate to have an underwear to cover yourself.
HA HA HA :D :D :D
witty & hilarious...

TFL

Hi all,
I wish to avail information,details, the minimum capital required for setting up a managed derivatives or equity account trading only on nse/bseindia.The monthly returns with the trader's margin.
Corporates generally accept HNI with funds more than Rs5-10L.

Pl.post.

earthy8
Managed account as per my knowledge is,

You can trade with it but your losses will be limited by default in the account and its not Portfolio Management Account. The trades will be done by the account holder itself and not others. I don't know whether its available in india but seen in other countries.

DISCLAIMER: The above said may not be true. I think I read like this somewhere in a foreign brokers website.

Hari.