Lowest Margin in commodities..!!!

TraderRavi

low risk profile
which reputed broker requires lowest margin in commodities, just like zerodha in FnO......

RKGlobal requires these margins at present,

silver 140,000
silver mini 23,000
gold 93,000
gold mini 9,000
crude oil 24,800

Gdraj

Hi.,

The marketing executive at Sharekhan, where I have an account said; we need full span margin for that particular script in order to trade.. There is no exposure as far as commodities are concerned..:(

Thank you..

anuragmunjal

which reputed broker requires lowest margin in commodities, just like zerodha in FnO......

RKGlobal requires these margins at present,

silver 140,000
silver mini 23,000
gold 93,000
gold mini 9,000
crude oil 24,800
hi Ravi

if u take my advice, do not look fr brokers who take the lowest margins..it could be counterproductive for ur trading.. instead there are many commodities like gold silver zinc lead which have a mini contract..try n trade in them..

regards

Klewtar

I use Sharekhan and started trading with ZincMini.

Margin for ZincMini: 5000 to 5500 (~5% of the price of 1kg of Zinc)
Leverage: 1:1000 (.05 paise = 50 rupees)
Brokerage: 0.1% as default starting rate. I received the rate of 0.03% after 2 weeks to a month (I asked for a lower brokerage in person without specifying a rate) of trading stocks and then moved into commodities.

Brokerage for trading in ZincMini at 0.03% is only 70 to 80 rupees for starting and closing a trade (35 to 40 rupees each way) which seems ok for someone starting to trade.

Gold Guinea needs less than Rs 1,000 as margin to start but the leverage is almost 0 from what I've noticed. 1 rupee up = 1 rupee in profits.

I'd rather trade where the minimum change in price leads (when I'm trading in the profiting direction) to a profit of at least 50 rupees and not 1 rupee.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
i wanna to know how much could i need to trade in MCX Lead,Zinc,Aluminium,copper per lot
for intraday margin amount depends upon broker, for delivery the amount is fixed for all........

in RKG with 30K - 40K in your account you can trade all except GOLD (90K) and silver (125K)...

kiraa

@Shailesh Chhajed

I am a sub broker, we offer Unlimited exposure in mcx segment

ex:In Rs 50000/- you can buy 10 or 20(almost unlimited) lots of silver or(and) gold or any other metals ( except agri products)