Loosers...try this before u loose further :)

crown

Crown bro, boona is just trying to say whatever method or system new traders use...they should aim for small profits...consistently....at least untill they gain experience...:thumb:
jlo bro, and I simply asked boona to post his live trades. In stead of responding over the suggestion, he is questioning my understanding about myself.

Wise words...specially for idiots like me.... how many times I have blown my account...aiming for big.??..many times I had made 10000 on a small capital of 40 - 50 k BUT always given back..aiming for another biggy...:(
Jlo

i hope that u maintain a trade log

If yes, and if it does'nt embarass u, can u tell us some of ur big looser trades, where u took, why u took and what happened to it?

believe me iam not going to lecture on why u shud not have taken that trade...but instead many of us may understand what went wrong there.

I wud not have dared to ask anyone else on this...but since u have been quoting that u have blown away ur account, i feel u can educate us on that
aspect

its ur call...if u really want us to know

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Jlo

i hope that u maintain a trade log

If yes, and if it does'nt embarass u, can u tell us some of ur big looser trades, where u took, why u took and what happened to it?

believe me iam not going to lecture on why u shud not have taken that trade...but instead many of us may understand what went wrong there.

I wud not have dared to ask anyone else on this...but since u have been quoting that u have blown away ur account, i feel u can educate us on that
aspect

its ur call...if u really want us to know
see ...visit my thread to look upon my mindless trading...but now trying to grow my capital brick by brick..not one floor each day..

tnsn2345

Wait, wait and wait for one / two - small, little, cute opportunities in a day. That's all what you need to profit every day. Do not overtrade.

I wonder why such simple and beautiful message is not understood by experienced and seasoned traders who are either hell bent on being pessimist to the core or are seeking proof from the author without even making an attempt to retrofit it their own trading style.

Regards,

MindlessTrader

Wait, wait and wait for one / two - small, little, cute opportunities in a day. That's all what you need to profit every day. Do not overtrade.

I wonder why such simple and beautiful message is not understood by experienced and seasoned traders who are either hell bent on being pessimist to the core or are seeking proof from the author without even making an attempt to retrofit it their own trading style.

Regards,
WELL SAID......:clapping:

Has anyone changed their trading style after seeing this thread of mine?

Is anyone earning consistently even though it is less?

I will be more than happy if someone says yes :)