Looking for technical analysts

OK damiki,

sir i do not have any of the said things like the demat a\c and an account with a broker.sir can u please help me out in all the required process in order to get the things done.and do expain to me as how to et the same.yhankin you.do rply at an earliest.thanking you.take care.
Dear Damiki,

If you live in Bangalore, I can give you a friend's contact number who can help you open an account. Else, please get in touch with any good broker and open an account with them. They will open both trading and demat account for you.
I have reliance money and my friends have sharekhan both are good.
You can log onto www.reliancemoney.com or www.sharekhan.com and click on "open an account" link.

Peace :)

Read Edward & Magee's Technical Analysis of Stock Trends and you can call yourself a Technical Analyst, hell you can start your own newsletter.

This is a serious advice :D

CV
:eek:
I concur, also Ashwani Gujral has done a good job as far as learning tech.analysis for the beginner is concerned, (although he states that his book is not one on T.A, but it holds vital information for a beginner) Martin Pring on Market Momentum will also help.

Metastock and these books should suffice, and don't worry, start with papertrading, the market will be your tutor.

Good Luck

Hi

I am new to this forum. Is there any experienced technical analyst in chennai who is willing to take meunder his fold and teach me the nuances?
Same here... Looking for some coaching session in technical and fundamental analysis. I am from Bangalore, appreciate if anybody could help me with contacts.

Thanks in advance
Iam4bulls !

:confused:Dear sir,
As I am an official I print charts and study them during free time at office So which are the main indicators for a swing trader. I am thinking of using these 1) Line chart with 3MA (days?)2) ROC 3) RSI is there any other composition of charts more helpful for a swing (not day) trader and which is the best time and prize to buy scrips after giving the buy signal because the moment we get the buy signal emotional traders immediatly jack up (or down)prices in there excitement so I would like to buy when the scrip slow down. and also prefer to buy when the scrip is in the process of reaction and keep watch for the best price after giving the Buy or sell signal .

with regards
[email protected]
Try close above ma 3 and ma3 crossover above ma5.