Long 10 years: Finally started Diary

jassinko

SL hit.........loss of 10 points....... now short at 87 with SL 8208 and if break 80... then SL will be 97
again Sl hit....loss of 22 points....

didnt took third trade which was long at 8209 with SL 8187....... again closed with loss...though third trade would have yielded 28 points.....

jassinko

SL revised to 8218 now........ will reverse position if hit
SL hit again.... now long at 8218 with 8195 as SL.....

when was paper trading or backtesting.... 3 out of 5 trades were success.... but when started doing.. 4 out of 5 trades are failure so far....:mad:

but still have faith in system because when target come...it can be anywhere between 25 to 70 points intra

jassinko

Sir, May I ask what method you are following? Sorry have not had patience to check your past posts.
bro...its only price action....no indicator

tf 3 min... after first 3 candles...NF if break low or high+-3 points then i long or short with other being SL... SL get trailed at every minor pivot low +-3 points..... no target... only tsl...when it hit reverse position...at 3 pm cut it ... but if it is vwap day...keep it till 3.15...... thats it... on sideways day... only loss in this and on trending days..only profit....... initial Sl is typically between 20 to 30 points

jassinko

bro...its only price action....no indicator

tf 3 min... after first 3 candles...NF if break low or high+-3 points then i long or short with other being SL... SL get trailed at every minor pivot low +-3 points..... no target... only tsl...when it hit reverse position...at 3 pm cut it ... but if it is vwap day...keep it till 3.15...... thats it... on sideways day... only loss in this and on trending days..only profit....... initial Sl is typically between 20 to 30 points
one further addition...if any long candle come...then SL is low of that candle+-3 ... its all discretion..... just backtest it....u will only find profit but in reality... i am occuring losses... lets see till this week

jassinko

SL hit again.... now long at 8218 with 8195 as SL.....

when was paper trading or backtesting.... 3 out of 5 trades were success.... but when started doing.. 4 out of 5 trades are failure so far....:mad:

but still have faith in system because when target come...it can be anywhere between 25 to 70 points intra
again SL hit..loss of 30 points as 5 point slippage happen too...... short now from 90 with SL 8204....

jassinko

i need to revisit my trading method as there is something amiss in this system........ today is last day of this method ... i know in sideways...this happens but i need to find a way out to identify sideway so that there are less whipsaw....... and need to workout on my SL..... 4 out of 9 times it happen that it hit my SL and exact reverse from there +-1....... that means other factors are also required to be consider....... will write here when i get my X factor......... till then cya,.........this SL also hit.......bye guys