LONE WOLF's Trading Diary

LoneWolf

Date : 16 Jan 2017

A decent day today, got 2 good trade-able setup.

SBIN gave a good uptrend and closed above the intermediate resistance level of 253/254, more bullish continuation is expected.

TATASTEEL also gave a strong breakout above 3DH, and took a LONG with minor uptrend. Price is trading with new 52 week high. TOok this long with only half risk as I was looking for adding another half on retracement which I did not get.

Net profit per day = 1R
Net P/L for the month = +1.6R

LoneWolf

share d code if nt copyrightd
Code:
MAvg = EMA(C, 21);

Plot( MAvg, "", IIf(MAvg > Ref(MAvg, -2), colorIndigo, IIf(MAvg1 < Ref(MAvg1, -2), colorRed, colorGrey40)), styleDashed|styleThick|styleNoRescale);

LoneWolf

Date : 17 Jan 2017

A normal day which could have been better. No high probable trade setup were present in SBIN or TATASTEEL. I did two trades on AXISBANK on long side.

Failed to catch this counter trend SHORT in VEDL, and missed it. Since it was counter trend I would have taken it with half of the usual trade risk..

Net 2 trades for the day
Net P/L for the day = 1R
Net P/L for the month = +2.6R

aja

Happy new year 2017 to all the members of TJ.

A fresh start, infinite possibilities. The secret of getting ahead lies in getting started. I am starting over with a new pattern of thoughts, a new wave of emotions, a new connection to the world and a new belief system in myself.

Good luck to me and everyone too..:thumb:
Happy to see you are doing good LoneWolf.
Best Luck :thumb:

LoneWolf

Happy to see you are doing good LoneWolf.
Best Luck :thumb:
Thank you aja.. first few days of this year went quite similar to previous days from past year.. But to bring a change first I need to be the change.. so even though it was difficult at first but forcibly I pushed me to get some new habit for self developement.. Now those deliberate enforcement have started becoming a routine and I am enjoying them too.. for last few days I also feel its result in the way I conduct myself in live trading.. Just hoping to maintain this consistency and improve further..

Being successful is a lifestyle. :thumb:

rjshem

Lonewolf excellent work last few trades seeing lot of improvement keep going keep ur trade log keep correcting mistakes and improving by trading regularly and not being afraid to pull the trigger when u see ur setup .experience is the biggest teacher in markets .if u keep going like this definitely will start seeing 20% and above on cap months sooner regularly and s it is possible.