LONE WOLF's Trading Diary

LoneWolf

consistence in profit is key .. lol and u are consistent... i cann;t imagine after 1-2 years where u will be as power of compounding grows your bank will grow too .
i am a road side trader i make capital 100 200 300% lol and i lose money same fast at that rate and in 1-2 yrs i see my bank and it doesn;t looks it grew lol...

All good cheers
LOL, My friend, I was like you few years back, But realized that to make a living as full time trader I need to be consistent, and thats when I started focusing on strict money management. And I have found my way in trading and need to fine tune my edge here. But there is lot of scope for my improvement on which I am currently working on. Those points I have mentioned in my first post as weakness, I need to properly execute the art of scaling in and exiting. So far maintaining a journal here has helped me a lot by creating a positive pressure and strict discipline, Hoping to continue this for months after month.. Good Luck to you too my friend.

LoneWolf

Date : 02 Mar 2016

Trades Taken = 6
Trades in Profit = 1
Trades in Loss = 5 (Calculating scratch trades as loss trades too)

Net Equity Up by = 0.8%

For today and tomorrow I wont be able to trade for having some family function. So will resume trading from next week Monday.

LoneWolf

Date = 08 March 2016

Trades Taken = 3
Trades in Profit = 0
Trades in Loss = 3

Net Equity Down by = -1.2%

Took 3 trades in morning and all of them failed, after that it was a no action day for entire day. No more trades were taken.

Just 1 Trade in NIFTY, No Trade in BANKNIFTY

LoneWolf

Date : 09 March 2016

Trades Taken = 2
Trades in Profit = 0
Trades in Loss = 2

Equity Down by = 3%

Today in morning had tried 1 short in ICICIBANK which failed, the second short was and forced trade, not as per my trade setup. I was failing to focus and trade, Psychology was not in place, mind was somewhere else. Decided to stop trading after 2nd loss. Did not trade after 10:30.

Already 10 days are gone, March series is not with a good start. Need to focus more from tomorrow, and follow discipline.

No chart to show. No things to analyze. Just want to close the day, have had enough today.. Will start fresh from tomorrow.. :(

LoneWolf

Today morning, I lost my best buddy, my sweetest companion to heart failure. Rest in peace my friend.. See you on the other side, I know you would be waiting for me there too like you always did here. You will always be missed.. :(

vijkris

Learner and Follower
today morning, i lost my best buddy, my sweetest companion to heart failure. Rest in peace my friend.. See you on the other side, i know you would be waiting for me there too like you always did here. You will always be missed.. :(
:( :( :(:(

LoneWolf

Date : 10 March 2016

Trades Taken = 5
Trades in Profit = 3
Trades in Loss = 2

Closed the day in green and recovered most of the earlier loss
Net Equity Down by = 0.25%

No Trades were taken from NIFTY today.

Trades in BANKNIFTY

vijkris

Learner and Follower