LONE WOLF's Trading Diary

amitrandive

Date : 23 Feb 2016

Trades Taken = 5
Trades in Profit = 2
Trades in Loss = 3
Closed the day in green. But It could have been more as I missed the early short opportunity in BANKNIFTY, SBIN and YESBANK. Recovered some of the lost money from yesterday.

Now Equity = -0.9% from Peak

Trades in NIFTY

Probable Trades in BANKNIFTY as per the rules.

I missed today both the trades in BANKNIFTY.
Thanks for the charts !!!

My question is
At one time how many positions do you have and how do you keep track of all of them ?

LoneWolf

Thanks for the charts !!!

My question is
At one time how many positions do you have and how do you keep track of all of them ?
This depends on the charts and their movement. I keep 2 open trades and thus risking 2% of my account at any given time. I prefer to take more trades only after the risk in existing trades become break even.

LoneWolf

Hi Lonewolf,
What is your strategy for entry/exit and SL...
Trade the 5m chart in the direction of 30m trend. Trade 5m pivots, WRB/Congestion when 30m shows trend acceleration. Exit at fixed target of 2R in sideways market, and trail through 5m pivots in trend markets

LoneWolf

Date : 25 Feb 2016

Trades Taken = 6
Trades in Profit = 3
Trades in Loss = 3

Closed the day in green, But a very bad day for I failed to execute my game plan properly. MIssed 2 trades in BANKNIFTY. In SBIN the first short signal had a risk more than 1% of my risk capital, but failed to entry when a low risk entry setup came after the actual entry. SBIN was in clear downtrend today.

Net Equity Up by = 1.75%

NIFTY Trades

BANKNIFTY Trades

LoneWolf

nice ..... another talent ^^^
trad in intraday profitable is hard .salute hai bhai
Thank you for the kind word my friend. I feel everybody who is trading, be it intraday, swing, option, scalping, algo are specially talented. So Salute to you and to the trader groups.. Proud to be one of them.. :)

LoneWolf

Date : 26 - 02 - 2016

Trades Taken = 3
Trades in Profit = 1
Trades in Loss = 2
Net Equity up by = 2.5%

Closed the day in green, No trade opportunity was present in NF and BNF. Trades are taken in AXISBANK and YESBANK. Posting AXISBANK charts.