LKG Strategy It Works !!!!

stock_mani

this strategy can give success if we stick to this & don't hopping to another one, as this is one major problem of trader to try different different strategies & when fail 1-2 time then we jump to another.... we should stick to one & follow it with discipline...

@DM
If 3197 Hit U have to go long with 3 lots, will hope Hit TGT 3207. I had mentioned in Post 1. :)

That 's the turning Point, Bull take control of that time period and vice versa.

U should not have short above that point for this period.

Further I already said in previous post that i ignore 10:30 am to watch it's behaviour

Very Rarely in 2 or 3 months it cuts 2 points, At that we should have entry Candle High + 3 or Candle Low -3.

Really a nice Question :)

Every Secrets are being spliting out one by one....
Till more left..... :D

All should be happy, have great Confidence in Market. That's my point

It may look easier, i faced tension in begining when i was placing 27 . then somehow i filtered to go upto 9 with TGT Hit.

Last edited:

dreammerchant

@DM
If 3197 Hit U have to go long with 3 lots, will hope Hit TGT 3207. I had mentioned in Post 1. :)

That 's the turning Point, Bull take control of that time period and vice versa.

U should not have short above that point for this period.

Further I already said in previous post that i ignore 10:30 am to watch it's behaviour

Very Rarely in 2 or 3 months it cuts 2 points, At that we should have entry Candle High + 3 or Candle Low -3.

Really a nice Question :)

Every Secrets are being spliting out one by one....
Till more left..... :D

All should be happy, have great Confidence in Market. That's my point

It may look easier, i faced tension in begining when i was placing 27 . then somehow i filtered to go upto 9 with TGT Hit.
Thanks for your explanation sir, we have to be mechanical instead of emotional... We should do what it says instead of putting our brain into that

DM

Startup Factors for my Research

The Amsterdam Stock Exchange was established in 1602 by the Dutch East India Company. It was renamed the Amsterdam Bourse and was the first to formally begin trading in securities.

Moving average convergence/divergence, is a trading indicator used in technical analysis of stock prices, created by Gerald Appel in the late 1970s

Stochastic oscillator is a momentum indicator that uses support and resistance levels. Dr. George Lane developed this indicator in the late 1950s
I asked myself the Question?
If these universal Indicators(Lagging) are found only in 1950s and 1970s ,which one runs the market during 1602 to 1950s... ?

It's nothing but Support and Resistances(Demand & Supply).

Many traders(including myself) could experience the word from our mouth, whenever i put stoploss it just kill myself & hit my TGT and whenever i BUY it goes for a SELL.

Now i figured out i have not perfectly selected my Supp/Res along with Time period.

Just a Morning Note.

Have a Great Day :)

Last edited:
Thanks a lot ..

I think reliability of good data is very important ...

In my datafeed 11:30-11:45 - High was 3219 and low was 3216

@ 12:00 candle .. low was 3214 so it should have triggered the sell and then 12:30-12:45 candle it took stops and triggered long ...

So the quality of data is very important..

Thanks

Thanks a lot ..

I think reliability of good data is very important ...

In my datafeed 11:30-11:45 - High was 3219 and low was 3216

@ 12:00 candle .. low was 3214 so it should have triggered the sell and then 12:30-12:45 candle it took stops and triggered long ...

So the quality of data is very important..

Thanks
Acc to this Theory, you said is correct (Qty 9 Hits Tgt). Also Marimuthu PM reg that yesterday itself.

But Secrets have secrets in it.
If you could look @ previous time period 10:30 high low, Low entry will be @3213 .
what i saying means it's Tgt till not achieved and that exit time doesnt expire too. So it have some power and it's levels are very near to 11:30 am.
Moreover i could trade Candle height with High Low Diff as 10. So i kept as 3213.

accidently i punched my trade.
It may look easier, i faced tension in begining when i was placing 27 . then somehow i filtered to go upto 9 with TGT Hit
My Secret is splited out once more :)

Last edited: