LKG Strategy It Works !!!!

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Packed with this knowledge i try for a nice job.

Because my family doesnt like/Support to become a Full time trader just sitting before the Laptop and earn. They even dont like/accept this Field. They are saying that it's Gambling money even if the MTM is +ve.

Since i Felt that My Research should nt become waste, i shared my research with Traderji members.

Thanks to all Supporters. and continue ur post with trades so that others could benefit......

If Time permits, i will post the remaining research for positional trader as well.

Signing Off from Traderji

Kalyan1978.....

:thumb::thumb::thumb:
hi gt bhai,
Hope u did not leave the forum.
Nice thread..:thumb:
Myself being a tubelight, will take some time to understand.
I use 1 hr opening range for mcx as it has long working hours.

Just earn more money than all ur family members.. Surely they will support u. :thumb:
All the best!!

pannet1

are you serious?? If you are making money I don't think you can quit.
Trading is one way street. Once you in and there is no way out whether you are loosing or winning:D:D

P.S: btw I personally don't endorse your strategy as it is martingale but still respect others traders style. Most important in trading is do your own thing.
some form of martingale in the strategy is the only way to win faster. that's how big boys play. these are not my view. this is from one of the biggest in the industry.

what the thread starter demonstrated is just one level of play. you could actually take it to multiple level depending on your account size / lot size ability to be unaffected by the emotions.

the problem with maths is it just talks about probability. but we know in trading that if a trade goes against you and if you change direction .. repeat this .. how far can you be wrong ... if you are given a choice to change the lot size depending on how up or down you are in your equity ...

another problem with maths is that it assumes that you hit SL in the first trade then you flipped. in real scenario you never close any trade including the loss making ones .. how many times we have bought .. it goes into loss .. we close it .. then we sell .. then it goes back to the original direction.

these are just part of the MO ... as per the holy grail of trading. any one interested just check my signature. i will repeat this thousand times like a mad man .. unless you are a successful trader.