LIVE Trading on this thread

Vertigo_1985

Okay, I'll do it Bro.But can't stop trading even if I loose, it's very exciting.I'll rather try to buy in less quantity.

For now am running @ Rs.200/- loss.Let's see what happens next.
i agree, it's very addictive. But you should give a thought to why you want to do it, how long you can continue like this ? what will you do after you loose your entire amount ?
You have to crawl before you can walk, walk before you can run.. trading directly without knowing what successful trading requires will lead only to failure.
Learn first, then paper trade and then go live, not the other way around.
Start from thread by Saint (teach a man to fish..) or reading about supply, demand.
It may seem harsh, but its better to realize reality before hurting yourself.

Regards

Ameet148

i agree, it's very addictive. But you should give a thought to why you want to do it, how long you can continue like this ? what will you do after you loose your entire amount ?
You have to crawl before you can walk, walk before you can run.. trading directly without knowing what successful trading requires will lead only to failure.
Learn first, then paper trade and then go live, not the other way around.
Start from thread by Saint (teach a man to fish..) or reading about supply, demand.
It may seem harsh, but its better to realize reality before hurting yourself.

Regards
Thanks for the advice Bro..I'll sure read the "teach a man to fish".

Ameet148

Please share some scrips with support, resistance and targets for tomorrow's intraday.

Am reading the article written by Saint "Teach a man to catch a fish".But am not able to understand "pivot points" explained with the example of rally and decline in different areas.Pretty confusing.Can somebody clarify what it means.

ryan4ucar

I have sold all of it @ 1111.I should have had heard you and sold around 1115.
Bro. you really are genius.Can you please teach me?
There are no genius in stock market buddy , only people who manage risk very well and people who understand psychology of the market .. the best way to learn is doing things yourself and asking a lot of question to experienced traders..if you ask ill guide you but efffort should be from ur end ill just give you points to think about , write all your trades you did every day with a chart so that you laugh at your mistakes after you see the same thing after a month , which will inturn mean you are learning

ryan4ucar

Please share some scrips with support, resistance and targets for tomorrow's intraday.

Am reading the article written by Saint "Teach a man to catch a fish".But am not able to understand "pivot points" explained with the example of rally and decline in different areas.Pretty confusing.Can somebody clarify what it means.
cant help you with saints method dont follow it , i just have 2 indicators support resistance thats it .

As sharing scripts is concerned find stocks which have moved more than 3% so that you are assures of some volatility in that stock tom ,am doing my homework now will share some leves of stocks ill be watching tommorow

Ameet148

cant help you with saints method dont follow it , i just have 2 indicators support resistance thats it .

As sharing scripts is concerned find stocks which have moved more than 3% so that you are assures of some volatility in that stock tom ,am doing my homework now will share some leves of stocks ill be watching tommorow
Thank you very very very much Bro. will never forget your help.Really appreciate it.And yes I'll take the screen shots of charts, to keep a record.Is there any way to download them in their original form to view them on any chart software or excel sheet etc?

Regards
Ameet148