List of Trading System / Methods

Hi, I am a newbie. I didnt want to create any extra thread so I am posting this question. I want to know that like SBI capitals are a broker....right...so suppose I want to buy some share of a company, then can I do it myself online or do I need to make a phone call to SBI capitals and then they will buy the share online for me. This is a very beginner kind of a question. I am not sure whether this question has already been answered somewhere on this site or not...so I am asking this question.

Ok now theres one more.....whoever thats me or SBI capitals may be buying or selling a share, can it so happen that there may be no buyer on the entire internet for a share that is rapidly falling in price?

Third question, what is leverage of shares? Can leveraging be done with the shares of any company....

Thanks

Systematic trading methods are the basis for trading systems and automated trading strategies Trading systems based on the crossover of two moving averages of different lengths is perhaps the most common systematic trading method.

Modifying the post to create an Index for easy Navigation, (will add links later)

Longish Term Methods

Trading the Primary Uptrend, by SAINT (post # 2)

Trading the Intermediate Trend, by SAINT (post # 3)

Trading using Trend Lines, by Satyajit (post # 4)

Intraday Methods

Trading using Trend Lines by Satyajit (post # 4)

Trading Intraday with 5 Mins Using 15/30 mins as prespective, by SAINT (post # 5)

Trading Gaps, by Saint (post # 6)

Trading Using Modified Kolkata Indicator (post # 7)

Trading using rate of change of (TBQ) Total Buy Quantity and (TSQ) Total Sell Quantity

Everything in between Term Methods

NIFTY Futures Mechanical Trading by Vinod Nadoda (post # 14)

Trading methods using CCI by rhimadri (post # 15)

Stop & Reverse with 60 Min Pivots by SAINT (post # 16)

Trading Options

Options Trading by Ghosh (post # 37)

Delta Neutral Trading (post # 38)

Important Reads

Threads by CreditViolet (post # 50)

Threads by Karthik (post # 51)
Guys, Any one help me !!! what do (post # 2) or (post # 37) etc...means, how can I read them and how?

kiran_thiru

Guys, Any one help me !!! what do (post # 2) or (post # 37) etc...means, how can I read them and how?
to view the post # 2---go to "First" page. you can find that post.
to view post # 37---go to page no : 4.
you may find these page no's at right side of first & last post in any page.