List of strategies which will not give you profits

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitingosavi

there is no strategy ! and none of the strategies is wrong !

everything abt strategies and tech analysis is like half filled glass of water. half will say the glass is half empty... rest half will say the glass is half filled.. both are the truths !

so what matters is traders/investors decision.! he is everything.. he knows his risk appetite.. he knows what to do when a trade goes wrong.. he knows what to do and what not to do when a trade is already initiated..

market is well-known for most unexpected happenings.

so my conclusion is .. everything works... just try to apply it at proper time(this is always unknown time)... its always ur decision when to stick with a strategy and when not... just R/R ratio.. what matters!

amandeep86

Dear Mmohanar,

Each strategy /indicator is designed to work in certain market stucture ,These all will only work when you will use in correct market structure .

No method /indicator will work in all market conditions since market is dynamic.Eg. ORB and EMA work well in trending structure .Use them when you find trend only .

S/R levels work in Range Bound conditions .Wait for your setup condition to occur and then trade .YOu have better chance of making money

Dear traderji members

I am here telling the thruth.but some people intentionally opposing I don't know what's their problem.

If anybody prove above strategies are profitable on long run then I will not come to traderji forum.

This is my bet.

Regards

Mmohanar

TraderRavi

low risk profile
jagankris bhai, I never said trading is not profitable, I'm talking about the theories n method introduced to the public which change its version according to the market, I know ppl who make profit consistently here in tj:)
you seem to me also believer of nothing works in TJ :mad:
but jokering karega to trade successful kaise hoga re :lol::rofl:

kainiteh

@mmohanar,

I was surprised that you did n;t add bollinger band,
since i lost money using it,
Look each system create for their own nature
and no one force us to follow that,
I am explanation my setup to anyone
and make them understand...
but I am not going to make call but he is...
How can we say same method which is know
to both is make on profitable and one to loss...
beside the setup lot of things needed for trading
which purely person dependent and not text book!

ok, End the week end fun and get ready for tomorrow....

Rish

A man got married , then even after three four years of marriage could not get a child , cause he was impotent .
then one day he declares to his brothers, having sex with wife does not produce a child . his name was ........
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.