List of mt4 vendors in india

Dear All,

please do not use MT4 charting for indian exchanges.

Issue 1 - You cannot set time correctly. This changes price actions completely. you do not see what everyone sees. the data displayed is hence wrong.

Issue 2 - The open/close of bars are completely different and again price action changes. You may enter/exit on wrong price. SL could be set wrong.

MT4 is very dangerous and is designed to scam traders. Beware!!

It was designed for FOREX bucket shops, not for Exchanges.

Better alternative is Amibroker/Metastock/Esignal....

bpr

hello

i have compiled a list of mt4 vendors ( charting platform ) for nse , mcx etc .

they provide s/w with data

1) slcharting.in

2) dummycharts.com

3)autometatrading.com

4)alphametrix.in

members please add to the list and share ur experience .
demo is available for each of the company and one can ask for a week trial or a 10 day trial .

charges start from 1600 ( approx) to 2500/- per month

thnx
u missed firstcharting.com they are the first to start mt4 datafeed in India.

Lets have a in depth comparison if possible. AFAIK there are only 2 source the rest are white label product which source data from them.
Not sure though.

bpr

Dear All,

please do not use MT4 charting for indian exchanges.

Issue 1 - You cannot set time correctly. This changes price actions completely. you do not see what everyone sees. the data displayed is hence wrong.

Issue 2 - The open/close of bars are completely different and again price action changes. You may enter/exit on wrong price. SL could be set wrong.

MT4 is very dangerous and is designed to scam traders. Beware!!

It was designed for FOREX bucket shops, not for Exchanges.

Better alternative is Amibroker/Metastock/Esignal....
I am a big fan of MT4 but I agree to the points above.The problem is not MT4 but the server setup and Data Feed at provider end.
Moving to other tools will not provide solutions unless you are using a proper datafeed.
Anybody who is feeding data from now/nest terminal has erroneous data.
I compared the data from nse tame with nest plus chart they are not identical there are lot of differences between high low close.

For serious trader the only option is globaldatafeeds but they don't provide MT4.:mad:

I am a big fan of MT4 but I agree to the points above.The problem is not MT4 but the server setup and Data Feed at provider end.
Moving to other tools will not provide solutions unless you are using a proper datafeed.
Anybody who is feeding data from now/nest terminal has erroneous data.
I compared the data from nse tame with nest plus chart they are not identical there are lot of differences between high low close.

For serious trader the only option is globaldatafeeds but they don't provide MT4.:mad:
I understand. There is major lack of support for proper data feed and charting app available for Indian markets.

if you are serious trader, you will get a professional grade charting app and a reliable data feed. The rest(MT4,cheap data vendors with ami..etc) is just rubbish and will not help in the long run.

Only options i see for Indian markets are

1. Amibroker + GDFL
2. Esignal

Global datafeed said they would support NT7 this year , but NT7 is also having major issues these days. They completely ****** their customer with their latest update. Google for NT7 update screwup.

Indian markets have just started to open up and it will take a long time to get a variety of options for Apps/data feed.

But the MT4 data providers are frauds and the naive beginner traders are going to pay for it.

No one in the world uses MT4 for central exchanges. This is a known fact in the trader communities outside India.

Bottom line - STAY AWAY FROM MT4.

Could anybody please advise me as to which Live RT MT4 data feed provider provides NSE CDS/Currency (USDINR) on their MT4 ???

Thanks
Best Regards