Linkon's AFL collection...

columbus

I have gone through most of them and found almost all of them to be useless... Of late i'm using simple trend lines and rsi for confirmation... I have discussed many systems here and there in TJ and most of the treads have the afl posted in the first page...

As we mature in trading... we realise that good money management is the only way to make consistent profit... A good setup can either get you in very early and make life miserable with plenty of whipsaws... or it can get you in late after multiple confirmations on present trend and drive you nuts for lack of signal and kill you when market is trendless....

Either ways it becomes difficult to gain confidence on a single system unless you have developed it yourself and you know its strength and weakness. You frame your set of rules and then market rewards you for your discipline in sticking to the rules...

happy trading...!
Hi Linkon7,

I agree with you 100%.Simple techniques will provide good results ,rather
than tweaking it.It may provide good results in some cases after tweaking
but may mask others.But in Long-Run ,simple systems always scores.

As we mature in trading... we realise that good money management is the only way to make consistent profit... A good setup can either get you in very early and make life miserable with plenty of whipsaws... or it can get you in late after multiple confirmations on present trend and drive you nuts for lack of signal and kill you when market is trendless....

Either ways it becomes difficult to gain confidence on a single system unless you have developed it yourself and you know its strength and weakness. You frame your set of rules and then market rewards you for your discipline in sticking to the rules...
what you said is 100% correct
Thank you Linkon

vidyasagar

rpc

Hi Linkon7
Some of your afls use jurikJMA function.Can you pls provide the required jurik dll also.
Many thanks in advance

Hi Linkon7,

I agree with you 100%.Simple techniques will provide good results ,rather
than tweaking it.It may provide good results in some cases after tweaking
but may mask others.But in Long-Run ,simple systems always scores.
101% true. Thats why i dont even look at complex setups. Mkt is run by psychology. For a system to work its necesaary that most participants of mkt should understand this, it will work only if most professional traders ( not retailres) understand it, use it n follow it. It must b so simple to b used by every1. For example take 20 ema or 50 ema. Every1 understand them, folow them n use them. Technicals analysis is not science that sum1 says this is wave nth of crorrection so mkt must hit 4500. Science rules r true everywhere n in every condition. While the technical analysis will work only if majority of participants will b unanimous for buying or selling i.e more or less their system is similar hence they use simple techniqes. If our system is so unique n not followed by every1, then how can we expect majority of traders to trade in our favorite direction.

Linkon's thank you very much ,very fantastic and very usefull AFL collection ,
I think untill now no one can compare with your very good collection.
I want ask about jurik , why did not work and only jurik ma is working , I already put jurik dll in to plug in folder,please help me
thankyou very much:thumb:

linkon7

Linkon's thank you very much ,very fantastic and very usefull AFL collection ,
I think untill now no one can compare with your very good collection.
I want ask about jurik , why did not work and only jurik ma is working , I already put jurik dll in to plug in folder,please help me
thankyou very much:thumb:
certain files need proprietary dll files...for it to work... cant help you there... jurik ma is very responsive and really good... worth trying...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
linkon7 Options 170
VJAY Options 10
linkon7 Options 36
linkon7 Day Trading 477
linkon7 Options 17