LIC policy Investments between 10-50k annually with good returns after 20 yrs

I would like to know about such policies in LIC where investments between 10-50k can be made annually and they can provide good returns in lakhs or a crore after 20 years.

Please do inform us if you get some information about such policy. What could be a better option than this.

TracerBullet

I would like to know about such policies in LIC where investments between 10-50k can be made annually and they can provide good returns in lakhs or a crore after 20 years.
Its not what you asked - But for 20 years regular investment, best is Diversified Equity Mutual Funds with good long term record. They have given 20% Annualized returns in last 20 years.

Anyway, avoid endowment policies. See here too

Its not what you asked - But for 20 years regular investment, best is Diversified Equity Mutual Funds with good long term record. They have given 20% Annualized returns in last 20 years.

Anyway, avoid endowment policies. See here too

So could you please let us know some best Diversified Equity Mutual Funds with good long term record which have given atleast 20% or more then that Annualized returns in last 20 years. Need experts reviews who are still getting the benefit from such mutual funds ongoing currently.

TracerBullet

So could you please let us know some best Diversified Equity Mutual Funds with good long term record which have given atleast 20% or more then that Annualized returns in last 20 years. Need experts reviews who are still getting the benefit from such mutual funds ongoing currently.
i replied your pm. from there -

If you have money to spare for 5-10-20 years, invest in good Equity MF with long term record. Some good ones are Franklin Prima Plus, BSL Frontline Equity, HDFC Equity. Can also consider UTI Midcap.

Use SIP to invest - dont worry about news, sensex etc - just SIP every month for 5-10 years. This is the easiest way to invest. This has given 30 times return over last 20 years.
Good websites for Mutual Funds - Value research, Funds india, morningstar.in

2) For short term money that you will need in few years - put in Debt MF. Something like UTI dynamic bond, BSL dynamic bond should do ok. For month by month needs, you can use liquid/ultra short term funds - ex Franklin Ultra short term

-------------

There are many good funds - just pick 3-5 and hold. Prefer to give them atleast few 3-5 years to perform before changing. A good list of funds is here.

Invest in Direct Growth options of Funds. You can also maintain Debt-Equity allocation ratio based on your comfort ( ie say 50% in Equity and 50% in debt). This way to add more if/when markets fall and have less volatiity.

Vertigo_1985

i replied your pm. from there -

If you have money to spare for 5-10-20 years, invest in good Equity MF with long term record. Some good ones are Franklin Prima Plus, BSL Frontline Equity, HDFC Equity. Can also consider UTI Midcap.

Use SIP to invest - dont worry about news, sensex etc - just SIP every month for 5-10 years. This is the easiest way to invest. This has given 30 times return over last 20 years.
Good websites for Mutual Funds - Value research, Funds india, morningstar.in

2) For short term money that you will need in few years - put in Debt MF. Something like UTI dynamic bond, BSL dynamic bond should do ok. For month by month needs, you can use liquid/ultra short term funds - ex Franklin Ultra short term

-------------

There are many good funds - just pick 3-5 and hold. Prefer to give them atleast few 3-5 years to perform before changing. A good list of funds is here.

Invest in Direct Growth options of Funds. You can also maintain Debt-Equity allocation ratio based on your comfort ( ie say 50% in Equity and 50% in debt). This way to add more if/when markets fall and have less volatiity.
are u sure about the gains ? i think franklin india prima plus has given around 20 % since launch(1994) and 17 for last 10 years.

TracerBullet

are u sure about the gains ? i think franklin india prima plus has given around 20 % since launch(1994) and 17 for last 10 years.
I gave a rough number, they will go up and down based on market. But are you not happy with 20% / 17% Annualized? Compounding works, This is easiest way as investment for most people. 20% over 20 years ~ 38x
If you can manage stocks yourself, you can certainly do better by taking additional risks. But most people wont have these kind of skills, i dont.

ofc, this is past and future gains will always be uncertain. Prashant Jain (HDFC) gave a formula for sensex growth over long periods. I think it was, inflation+gdp. This might give a rough idea and MFs should do better than index.

Vertigo_1985

I gave a rough number, they will go up and down based on market. But are you not happy with 20% / 17% Annualized? Compounding works, This is easiest way as investment for most people. 20% over 20 years ~ 38x
If you can manage stocks yourself, you can certainly do better by taking additional risks. But most people wont have these kind of skills, i dont.

ofc, this is past and future gains will always be uncertain. Prashant Jain (HDFC) gave a formula for sensex growth over long periods. I think it was, inflation+gdp. This might give a rough idea and MFs should do better than index.
I will be certainly happy with 20 % but i think its net return over 20 year period and not YOY.