LIC - Jeevan Anand

Hello PratikDas,

When you have taken this plan at that time you were at 30 so policy says term is 70 since this is whole life plan and covers till 100 yrs. paying term is (Premium paying term: 25) as you have already mentioned there.

This is very good policy for any one. you are in safe.

Thank You.

Hi LIC Jeevan Anand Investors -
I purchased a policy with the following details
Purchased - Jan 2009
Sum Assured - 75,00,000
Annual Premium - 244624
Payment Terms - 30 years
As of today, policy shows an accured bonus of 6,75,000.

What I need your input on is-
1) What is this accured bonus figure - is it the sum of all premiums I have paid or bonus that has accrued on top of my premiums paid
2) What is the typical bonus for each year since 2009.
3) What has been the typical payout percentage for all policies since inception of this plan?
4) How much will the estimated maturity value be?

Thanks and appreciate your replies..

Hi LIC Jeevan Anand Investors -
I purchased a policy with the following details
Purchased - Jan 2009
Sum Assured - 75,00,000
Annual Premium - 244624
Payment Terms - 30 years
As of today, policy shows an accured bonus of 6,75,000.

What I need your input on is-
1) What is this accured bonus figure - is it the sum of all premiums I have paid or bonus that has accrued on top of my premiums paid
2) What is the typical bonus for each year since 2009.
3) What has been the typical payout percentage for all policies since inception of this plan?
4) How much will the estimated maturity value be?

Thanks and appreciate your replies..
@paragkhanna, some one might misguided you. Think of a term policy for 75 lac which you will get less than 30 K price. Rest of the amount, if you invest in PPF or any other medium to high risk sectors, you will get much much better than the returns of Jeevan Anand.

Note that insurance and investment are different objectives. Don't mix them. Insure yourself first, then draft a plan for investment... let the investment plans be endowment insurance policies, PPF, MF, shares, etc...

Your bonus is for the years 2008-09 and 2009-10 which was 45/- and 45/- respectively. Yearly, the LIC announces bonus for every 1000/- of sum assured based on premium payment term. For both these announced years, your bonus is 9000 x 75 = 675000.

Think of surrendering the policy, or change it to some yearly maturing plan for regular returns. Read this thread completely for details. Premium of 244624/- is too huge considering other options.

Also add fab @ 1100 per 1000 sa.
For 75 lakhs policy
only fab comes out to be 82,50,000. This fab is apart from regular bonus. So do not worry mr khanna. Take expert opinions

Dear Sir,

I have started my LIC Jeevan anand policy in the year 2005 april. It's for 16 years and i pay a premium of 40,669 rs. what amount will i get after maturity period.

Regards,
Hima