LIC - Jeevan Anand

Hi everyone..

new to the forum...

plz help me out...

i m thinking to take LIC jeevan Anand Policy plan no 149....

Age at entry: 26 years (completing 27 in aug)
Sum Assured: Rs.2,40,000/- (12000 per month)
Premium Paying term: 20 years
Mode of premium payment: Yearly
Annual Premium: Rs. 13328 /-

plz tell me what will be the return...n how is it after 20 years.or what...

insurance cover is there or not...

there is Money back plan of HDFC....

in that also i am interested to invest the same amount....

i can not go for much amount...

please guide me which plan is good out of these two...so that i can make some investments...

Thank You

Regards
Sapna

@sapna

Insurance comes into play when u have certain economic liability on yourself

If your objective is returns with your invested capital trust me better debt oriented option are there than LIC jeeven annand which yield better returns

u have to be little more specific
what is your objective with investment like tax saving,protection,liquidity(frequency of access to your money),cash flow.
and return will vary WRT how much risk u can take with ur money......

then only i wud be able 2 help u in better way

Regards
dpak

@deepak..

thank you for prompt reply..

i want to save money for myself in future...

i m unmarried right now....i m earning currently 10,000 per month...so currently no tax liability...bt in future can be.....

do not want burden on my parents in future....

i am looking for good return....

any query plz ask me...

thanks

@sapna

first objective:protection

well in ur case go for term insurance for 25 lac risk cover for protection from LIC,product name:amulya jeevan ,Table no.190,term=maximum i guess its 35 yrs

I hope it will cost you 1k-1.5k per month no returns expected from here....dont panic be patient

why LIC ??
In practical as per my understanding this company have good solvency ratio which will help insurance company to pay the claim faster. claim process is easiest.

why 25 lac?calculate ur correct insurance amount?
1.divide ur annual income by 5% u will achieve 25 lac.
2.5% in the interest rate of financial institutions

how this works for you?please don't mind its an hypothetical explanation only..
let say if something wrong unfortunately then ur nominee(parents) will be entitled for 25 lac they will go to any bank with good FD rate deposit the money.They can ask for monthly interest payment which can act as ur monthly salary for them.monthly amount may be more dependents on the fluctuation interest rates of financial institutions.

hopes this helps u..bye take care

if u find my post helpful don't forget to press thanks button on ur right hand side corner of the post

regards
dpak

ur olwayz welcome sapna

i am carrying 4yrs of experience from insurance and banking sector...i guess that enough to understand in and out of insurance produts

regards
dpak

Dpak bhai,
Bhalai ka to zamana hi nahi hai...bolo aapki itni achhi adcive ke baad public bolti hai "r u agent"....really sad to see people's response

hi dpk ...thanks for the refined gyaan above

other experts as well
need some suggestion for my case

planning to take jeevan anaand
my objective 1: to invest in a long term/secure/guaranteed return plan. Maturity required around 45th year of my age
my objective 2: if the need be, the policy could be surrendered or maturity could be taken after 10-12 years.

as per lic agent's information:
my age: 30
premium selected: around 48000 pa
policy term: for 35 years
minimum lockin period: maturity can be taken any time after the completion of 10th year ..ie.. there is a penalty if i surrender or discontinue in first 10 years.

query 1: could u pls help me with the pros n cons.

query 2: as per my info gathering, there is no loan facility in Jeevan anand. Is that so?

if so ..could i be helped with some other policy like Jeevan ananad ...as i m interested to avail a policy which has loan facility with it.

kind regards
rkant