Lets Play Chart Game

beginner_av

Beginner_av Dont Get Angry...
not at all buddy! just stating a fact.

Elliot Researched In Wave Pattern... U Wont Understand All That Thing... Bez Ur Lazy...
ha ha ha. You are bang on. I am very very lazy. great to hear that finally someone is here who understands so much and more! good for you.

And Use Some S/w For Ur Prediction
good to know that you use paper and pencil in these days of computational power. btw the chart you posted smells of some software...
BTW you did not read what i said. I dont predict. SO i dont need the software too. Too lazy to start the PC!

Ha Ha Ha U Need Someones Help For Ur Future... Best Of Luck
sure! hope the MARKET helps!!! Amen!

U

uasish

kindman,

I have started liking you,believe me from the core of my heart,your sparkling innocense has touched me.You say what you think ,no masking.Having people like you increases the forums ,zing.

Asish

H

hari09omkar

kindman,

I have started liking you,believe me from the core of my heart,your sparkling innocense has touched me.You say what you think ,no masking.Having people like you increases the forums ,zing.

Asish
yes ......same fellings here. keep us posted about ur feelings, bindas,kindman.no offence intended.

beginner_av

kindman,

Asish
hey asish you must be liking his intutive and analytical skills too. the way he can predict who knows what and whether they are lazy etc etc... :D

kidding! no offense meant (standard line in most posts these days)

U

uasish

He thought of hood winking all by masking the chart,& accmplishing that,
now see how glee fully he is clapping .I like this guy ,God is yet to give me this sublime emotion.
Let me cite an incident there is a Lady Analyst & she was very Bearish on Nifty ,she knew i was Bullish ,she wrote to me in bengali (which i am translating) "Uncle see how we will bash Nifty to pulp" ,from that day i started liking her.From yesterday her PC is down & she is trading from cyber cafe,she wrote to me in bengali "kaku computer gorbar korcche" ,means "uncle computer is not working" but in bengali we dont write "Gorbar" which means ,computer has CONSPIRED against her.
Plz dont under estimate her,yesterday before mkt opening her call was buy India Infoline (Hitesh is witness to her call) & we all know what happened with india infoline.
I always like these simpletons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi
This guessing game can be done in Advanced Get in training mode & also in MS clicking the x axis property & changing manually the loaded dates to a past one & day by day predicting,good for learners & experts also.
Regards
Sunando