Let's learn one. Pattern for living forever.

Dear all,
I am starting this thread to demistify that how trading is subjectively objective. How the pattern works which are the pattern to identify and it's process of development. What are the challenges to identify pattern. This is my first thread.
Thanks
Bikash

whisky

waitng for info, on nice subject

Just wanted to revive my thread on my own way, I want no comment on this because I do not want to teach any one and I do not want to learn from any one. if I say trading is the fiefdom of all financial criminal for some...financial crime is a way of life. I welcome hate post on it as some one says to be a great trader you need to be cynic. you do not need to trust any one because the whole trading world is behind your money so you question everything. just be ruthless....does this attitude of prop trading ...make them successful it must be fun for them to play video game with HFT and DARK POOL BLAH BLAH. The figment of poet (economist: economic Hit-man) is just a figment or real... if its real then all this financial market is fixed......does people in proprietary trading firm trade drinking beer in their hands...because they are bored taking profits in billion (boiler room type) for them all the future trader in Indian market with one lot capital are whales. is it true that any company whose advertisement featuring on business channel would buy editorial content to offload or accumulate... is this beyond TA. reading news with having cynic view generate a pattern....? my questions remain. oh by the way there was two very famous trader in this forum who gave a pseudo systems: they later started websites for mentoring and one of them got banned while using the forum to soliciting the catch (students with deep pockets) off-course his effort of sharing his systems was the pretext to garner the trading capital. I guess everyone in this forum try to do that eventually except few...there is too much to read between the lines. by the way the million dollar trade guy from goldman sach says it helps to be cynic in trading ...unsuccessful trader please learn from that guy... this is not for SMART TRADE. He is very successful trader...even Mr. Kamath endorse it.

P.s : some learned trader will open their mouth saying there was no trader who drink beer and trade in boiler room.I am sure somebody will write that ...if somebody write that then it is really easy to predict the herd behavior of humankind.. ha ha. by the way I really enjoy reading EAGLEONE's post...sadly he is also banned.

I have two id in traderji ... this is my original name ... in other ID I am very suave ...and very popular what I write their I do not believe ...and i do not preach but they all like me... lot of thanks..does being cynics... like those people sell you the same TA course that are classically late by at least 10 minutes ( by the way 10 minutes late in today's world is like light years.) to form the pattern and they take all your money( your 1 lot capital is the bill they pay for snacks in oberoi in gurgaon. it cost exact..34000 for two people in that hotel..its a highway robbery in NH8. VISIT some day...having two ID means one is is little rough to express the idea and other is little passive and talk sweet is like having bearish and bullish opinion for the same stocks.... does this form any pattern that can gives you any EDGE...in your thinking process. I am working in prop trading firm ...that slice your butter every day.

Relish

May be I had idea for other ID :thumb:
No one will give you butter but may be through some light and people will find their path. :clapping:

I have heard somewhere that trading pattern ( that you can trade profitably ) get form when ALGOS and HFT at confluence......that explodes the price.

By the way HOW hft sence micostructure of alogrithm trading...is that something we need to focus on....

GUYS

I have participated in 60 days contest. I will track my performance by posting the contract note as records and want to win back all the brokerages that I paid to them. I thank zerodha to give this opportunity. ZERODHA IS APPLE among all the brokerage firm. GOD bless them and wish me luck.

Well well
I would like to sincerely apologize to all the guys who expected the pattern; the reason to start this thread originally. my charting software advance getz was too complicated in windows8. I did not realized this would be so difficult. Any way the reason not to post the chart was that I did not see any point to explain as in hindsight. It would have been futile as there are really better thread in this forum. So I dropped the idea of posting the charts.

You must have realized my journey have been little difficult...all this while- I grew little bitter as trader. especially after watching GOLDMAN SACHS Video.

But the journey has not finish yet. its still on. someday I would like to contribute to shorten the learning curve of all the new members to understand the players involved in trading; who makes the trading damn difficult but exciting.

till then....LETS SEE..