Let The Money Grow Part II

Prabhjeet

Hi everyone, as i have mentioned earlier i wont be giving any targets or time frame for any stock, you just have to hold on to winners and we will add to our winning positions and dont think that the time frame for stocks is 6 months, i have said that i would be keeping this thread alive only for 6 months you may continue holding your stocks with the method described in this thread

Hi everyone, as i have mentioned earlier i wont be giving any targets or time frame for any stock, you just have to hold on to winners and we will add to our winning positions and dont think that the time frame for stocks is 6 months, i have said that i would be keeping this thread alive only for 6 months you may continue holding your stocks with the method described in this thread
Good Morning P!

Did you had a chance to look at my message to you? reg. Mirc?

Regards,

Prabhjeet

FDC stoploss at 46

Prabhjeet

I think that FDC stoploss has been hit so nobody would be holding any positions.Anyways next call is
BUY XL TELECOM AT 491
ISPAT AT 78

Regards

Prabhjeet

Milind stop being panicky, one of our stock Aztec is already up 7%, think of our stocks and forget markets

Hi,

NEW FN O LIST ( EXPECTED ) : HFCL ,DCW, HMT, RCF, HIND MOT, CBOP, PTC PUNJAB TRACTOR

Regards,

Prabhjeet

HFCL already has had a big rally and looks overbought, but you never know this market, its in total euphoria and HFCL may double within a month, just keep tight stoplosses and buy HFCL