Legend Milkha singh makes india proud & emotional

Hi friends

After being fed up with corruption & politics,cheating,gating,blackmoney,swissbanking,rising prices,incompetent politicians forcing indian rupee devaluation,iNDIA GIVING OFF PART OF ITS LAND TO CHINESE OCCUPATION--only one thing gives heart peace.

MY HUMBLE SALUTES TO THE GREAT INDIAN

Milkha singh

moovie Bhag Milkha Bhag

Farhan Akhtar gave me his handkerchief as I sat crying: Milkha Singh
Thursday, Jul 11, 2013, 17:47 IST | Place: Mumbai | Agency: PTI

Milkha, who was accompanied by Farhan, Mehra, actress Sonam Kapoor and writer Prasoon Joshi, hoped that the film inspires younger generation.
Milkha Singh
Milkha Singh - DNA

Milkha Singh today said that he found it emotionally overwhelming to watch his childhood and life unfold on the big screen in Bhaag Milkha Bhaag.

Milkha watched the biopic on his life during its premiere in London. Bhaag Milkha Bhaag is directed by Raykesh Omprakash Mehra and stars Farhan Akhtar as the legendary athlete.

"I saw the film in London three days back... I cried in the second half and it was Farhan who handed over his handkerchief to me to wipe my tears," Milkha told reporters here on the eve of film's release.

Milkha, who was accompanied by Farhan, Mehra, actress Sonam Kapoor and writer Prasoon Joshi, hoped that the film inspires younger generation.

Milkha said he knew nothing about film's as he never saw a film after 1960.

"It was my son Jeev Milkha Singh (a renowned golfer) who happens to watch Hindi films regularly and decided to hand over the story to Mehra as he had seen director's Rang De Basaanti," Milkha said.

Talking about the film, Milkha said Sonam had played the role of his girlfriend while Divya played his sister in the film.

"Today I am a happy man," Milkha said.

MILKHA SINGH MAKES HIS MOTHERLAND PROUD!

He is a leader in his field-sports.

Salute him !!!!!!!!!!!!!

VJAY

In those days sportsman do thier hardwork PRIDE for country...not for any fame & money...now days stars do hardwork for money& fame not for country......Salute milka singh ji........

In those days sportsman do thier hardwork PRIDE for country...not for any fame & money...now days stars do hardwork for money& fame not for country......Salute milka singh ji........
True Vijoy.......:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb: