Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

So what ever rule we follow to turn mps to vps . We follow same rule to turn vps to major pivots?
yes . right . once price approach to major pivots we need to see our set ups at major pivot .
Dear starlight,
Intead rules better to zoom out you can find it on naked eyes where last time at major point price reversed.....Actually I not made any rule for it ...one can also use the same procedure as vivek told ....I personally go with my eyes :D

yes i couldn't able to read ur trade details
I shorted the mpl marked 2 in chart. This trade is from yesterday . The mpl 2 is below vpl. previous vph and vpl signifies sideways . Then in morning we get mpl 1 now this mpl 1 was not broken. then we went up and got mpl 2 . As this mpl 2 is below vpl why we did not took a short trade here?

This mpl2 is below vpl the one marked with white line? this trade from yesterday I checked chart posted by member no one took this trade.
Capture.PNG

I shorted the mpl marked 2 in chart. This trade is from yesterday . The mpl 2 is below vpl. previous vph and vpl signifies sideways . Then in morning we get mpl 1 now this mpl 1 was not broken. then we went up and got mpl 2 . As this mpl 2 is below vpl why we did not took a short trade here?

This mpl2 is below vpl the one marked with white line? this trade from yesterday I checked chart posted by member no one took this trade.
View attachment 29829
starlight , No where these kind of rule VJAY bro discussed so far , If ur MPL 1 was turns VPL then ur trade was right as MT align with VT .

starlight , No where these kind of rule VJAY bro discussed so far , If ur MPL 1 was turns VPL then ur trade was right as MT align with VT .
yeah I know that if mpl 1 was vpl and on break of mpl2 we got vph and trend aligns and we enter short. or if we break mpl1 then there was short.

But still I entered that short knowing on break of mpl 2 minor DT started below vpl.

VJAY

View attachment 29829
Dear starlight,
Simply we not take these type trades as we are too lazy traders :)....we not jump in every mp's to take trades...though method logic wise you can take trade there...but you will get why we avoid these trades when you trading this scenerio again....we need to RE rules to align with it....if you look price structure its like minor sideways...so we avoided trade there ....hope you got the reason why we avoid it

VJAY

yeah I know that if mpl 1 was vpl and on break of mpl2 we got vph and trend aligns and we enter short. or if we break mpl1 then there was short.

But still I entered that short knowing on break of mpl 2 minor DT started below vpl.
Ahh you already got the point...any way that trade worked for you.....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.