Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

Hello Vijay sir , in your charts green lines - long , red lines - short , blue lines for exits ,and what are that red , blue dots in candles , is it adds or tsl ? Thanks .
Blue lines are my exits/tsl...dots are nothing its high volume bars

Yes you correct in 2nd chart....before that mph we are in down trend ....once we get mph above vph and break out of that mph means uptrend....
Thnx, VJAY. I was really confused, earlier.

Can I ask a favour. As this hasen't been shown as rule, in the earlier, pages, can u show it as a rule, with diagrams, if any, like vph, vpl, diagrams shown earlier. Also, if possible, other such rules, if any, can be added. thnx

VJAY

Thnx, VJAY. I was really confused, earlier.

Can I ask a favour. As this hasen't been shown as rule, in the earlier, pages, can u show it as a rule, with diagrams, if any, like vph, vpl, diagrams shown earlier. Also, if possible, other such rules, if any, can be added. thnx
Dear ashcom,
No ...its not any new rule...please go through again the basic rules of this method....when you trade this method for long time you will find new small rules yourself....but basic rules are never change..you may think of new rules for trail stops/exits etc only....basic rule is core one....we may tweak some arround it with our experience trading it....which suits your personality....

VJAY

what is the ERL used over here? VJAY !!! or I would like to find out vpl / vph / vpl set up used on the left hand side from the first blue, arrow to find out ERL, by you.
Avoid now that line i drawn....yes we draw erl line on vp's of current trend ...avoid drawing it in sideways

After print of VPL now if any bar breaks down last made mPL then current high becomes VPH
After print of VPH now if any bar breaks down last made mPH then current high becomes VPL

do we need a close below mpl (blue line) for the VPH to be formed, or will just a low, below mPL, is ok, for VPH formation?

VJAY

do we need a close below mpl (blue line) for the VPH to be formed, or will just a low, below mPL, is ok, for VPH formation?
Just break is enough....no need to wait for close

Status
Not open for further replies.