Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

vivek.civil17

Dear Vivek,
something miss in your posted chart I think....You trade with one scrip initially to get command in method.Once you confident in method you can trade multi scrips...though I reco to trade with one scrip...
oh sorry for the late reply bro . i didnt get alert for this thread . so didnt see. can you able to see my charts bro ??

vivek.civil17

vijay ji , today my sbin trades . the sad part is i didnt trade afternoon session due to interest rate decision news .pls comment on this trades where i m going wrong . due to gap up i enterd 1st short entry .

Attachments

vivek.civil17

and also pls advise about positon sizing . now i enterd with 1000 qty Sbin , 500 i out for 1 point and balance 500 i out @ 3 points from entry . mostly i will enter only with ISL below 1.5 points .

vivek.civil17

last 2 days visual trend down and also last 2 days it was same high 252.7-252.8 . today market open same range 252.5 / and open and high was same . so enterd short wit the low .

vijay ji , today my sbin trades . the sad part is i didnt trade afternoon session due to interest rate decision news .pls comment on this trades where i m going wrong . due to gap up i enterd 1st short entry .
Vivek ji did marking of mph mpl and vph vpl
Vijay sir please check, tried to do as per your guidance
Regards
Mukesh

Sent from my HUAWEI RIO-L01 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.