Law of attraction.

I have visited the link and I want to say that internet is the best source of getting information about the newer things. You will find a lot of researches related to different fields of life. I would recommend you people to read this post as soon as possible. Thanks

Well, probably topic starter had in mind that to earn some decent amount of money and be in that correct mindset you need to apply to yourself some positive psychology practicies along the read otherwise related stress will literally kill you in the process cause it's all not easy and you should be prepared for bad times. I think of it that way.
Right. Even the words are not attracting for some people.

Guys, this website are even loading for some of you ? I couldn't even get it done, finally it did. To me it sounds like an another scum for sure, but let's not be that quick in judgement, is it free ? Then so be it please. Read it if you want and make your choices!

Better to concentrate on your profession or things like that and not on that bullshit anyway, it's really for very illusionall people no matter how you put it really here. Thanks for letting me know all of this. I for one more time confirmed my thoughts here.

I think there is no such thing as law of attraction anyway. So I do not see how it should really help you with that. Do you even understand me on that matter ? Last poster clearly told you what to expect anyway with all that things you may have now.