Kotak Securities

IAtma

the basic purpose of creating this thread was to bring the facts amoung ppls so that they know what the advantage/disadvantage are with Kotak Securities.

They claim, they do 70% volumes at BSE...., god knows how the ppls are doing the business.......

They claim to be best.....but I don't think there is any difference between Kotak & some other broker.....they charge higher but whatever they provide ...does not worth....

For providing software like odin they want 25k or the brokerage of atleast 25K in two months......whereas providing the good software is responsbility of broker......, however, if you don't agree you will be offered KEAT...that is full of buggs & don't provide good charting facility + use of tools.

THAT is what.............KOTAK SECURITIES. :lol::lol:;)

Discussion Over.:cool:

Taurus1

He will come with a paper, Sir we will provide you Odin free of cost but you have to give us in writting that you will pay us atleast 25000 as brokerage within 2 months, if the brokerage does not comes to 25 K, the difference will be debited to your account.:mad:
Very few clients left, so squeeze the existing ones. :mad: :mad:
Kick them out today. :mad:
Why don't you change to some other broker for your intraday?

IAtma

Once again, just to explain the facts about KEAT

it is delayed & sometime even stop working, 2 screen shots are here

KEAT at 10.29 showing nifty at 4883

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

PIB at same time showing nifty at 4877

IAtma

but these ediots can sell some part of your holding even you could not transfer the money because error in their system.:mad:

IAtma

even after 24 hrs you can not view your previous day's gain/loss...:mad:

(it is 24th Sep today & I am unable to see the gain/loss for 23rd Sep.)

Hi IATma,
Pls closed the account of Ktk Sec. I also had very bad experience with Ktk. Even their charges r vry heavy. I closed the account in a months time.

IAtma

Non-refreshing of quotes is a normal problem.

What more a trade can hope from ediots.......:rofl::rofl::cool:

R

respectinvestor

Non-refreshing of quotes is a normal problem.

What more a trade can hope from ediots.......:rofl::rofl::cool:

ox

Hi dear,
I do not know why its happening with you I also use keat prox....its working just fine ...rates sometimes not refreshing is a problem I have faced only a few times...and these problems persist in any platform...I have used majority of them....KEAT I find a better alternative...or are u using web version?