kindly correct me, if i am wrong with my support & resistance levels

Dear Traders,
recently I am trying to learn the skills of drawing support and resistance line.
given below are the support and resistance levels for Nifty, which I tried to figure out. please have a look and correct me if I am wrong. Suggestions are always welcome.
note that I haven't used any calculations to find this levels,,, just visual observations on daily charts.

regards
Samrat.

Riskyman

Dear Traders,
recently I am trying to learn the skills of drawing support and resistance line.
given below are the support and resistance levels for Nifty, which I tried to figure out. please have a look and correct me if I am wrong. Suggestions are always welcome.
note that I haven't used any calculations to find this levels,,, just visual observations on daily charts.

regards
Samrat.
Yes you are right. You can further split them in to Major and minor support. Major support would be places like 8300 where market took support 2-3 times. So on and so forth. happy learning!

Good luck.

Kindly post some charts or screenshots .. Only then we can point out the plus and minus :)

TRADING PRICE ACTION FOR CLARITY AND SUCCESS
http://www.traderji.com/advanced-trading-strategies/99579-trading-clarity-success-price-action-behavioral-model.html
Dear Supriya Chauhan,
thanks for the reply,
I am really fascinated with the simplicity and effectiveness of price action trading, & I hope, I shall catch up with the tricks of the trade some day. for now am trying to learn with the free resources available in the internet.
I am attaching a possible trade which I figured out with my limited knowledge

kindly review & suggest if possible.

regards
Samrat

Attachments