KILITCH DRUGS LTD 35% UP in 2 days

mastermind007

In past two days, this scrip has jumped 35%. From open of 30.8 on Wed to close at high of 42.4 (Upper circuit hit)

Breakout is with a very strong volume

27 NOV 274388
26 NOV 107932

25 NOV 19378

Average volume upto and as at 25 NOV was mere 22594

Neither dividend is announced nor is bonus announced. About the only significant news I can find is that compay showed profit on books.
After it hit upper circuit, there were no sellers.

I do hold equity in this stock and want to know
(a) Is it better to hold?
(b) What are the dangers that I need t o watch out for

As of now, I have some personal issues so I do not trade during the day but do watch market when I get a chance

saivenkat

Before the imminent fall of high degree turns out, this process will undergo.. lot of small caps and craps will fly high, lacking reasons.. then lot of IPO's will surface.. and the brokerage firms will give lofty targets.. to all stocks with nearly re-rating all stocks and sectors.. and small investors .. will just then enter the market.. with dreams of creating loads of money.. and without.. any reasons of any kind.. on one fine day.. markets fall like a thud..after which men may try to construe reasons for the fall..

so.. it is up to the traders/investors to act in prudence..while dealing with their stock positions..:thumb:

mastermind007

Kilitch Drugs Chart

Would you like to invest in such a company?

Operating profit and PAT

I had gotten into this scrip after it was recommended as 5 star scrip for
(a) Paid consistent dividend
(b) Last dividend was 30 rs (Scrip price was below 100!)
(c) It was in profit at that time

I was holding it at 36 and pulled out completely at 47 (High was 50)!!!

mastermind007

Before the imminent fall of high degree turns out, this process will undergo.. lot of small caps and craps will fly high, lacking reasons.. then lot of IPO's will surface.. and the brokerage firms will give lofty targets.. to all stocks with nearly re-rating all stocks and sectors.. and small investors .. will just then enter the market.. with dreams of creating loads of money.. and without.. any reasons of any kind.. on one fine day.. markets fall like a thud..after which men may try to construe reasons for the fall..

so.. it is up to the traders/investors to act in prudence..while dealing with their stock positions..:thumb:
This does explain a lot ...

mastermind007

Baby Kilitch now @ 33; likely to close at 32 today. Ride seems to be over

mastermind007

Baby Kilitch now @ 33; likely to close at 32 today. Ride seems to be over
Amazing!!!

Ride not over yet!! KILITCH climbed 8%, but on negligible volume thru its traditional resistance....

My current view is still bearish although I will strictly deal with this scrip in Intraday only!!