Just Drop It Here !!!

i'm not using it, power banks for mobile charging , useful when travelling
Is that all ?? I see them priced from Rs. 300 to 30000 !!! seems to cost a damned sight more than a phone itself. anyone used it ? How long does it take to charge it ? Can it be charged using a solar thing ?

candle

Power banks are just like carrying an extra battery while travelling or when you are using your smartphone extensively and u want to charge your smartphone on the go.

you have to charge this power bank just like your smartphone and you can carry it along with you. You can recharge your smartphone with the help of this charged power bank up to two-three times ( depending upon the capacity of your power bank).

candle

Profitable trading is in the math:

Size of losses
Size of wins
Winning percentage
Risk/Reward Ratio
Consecutive wins/losses
Position Size
individual trade result irrelevant
winning in the series of trades

sumosanammain

Is that all ?? I see them priced from Rs. 300 to 30000 !!! seems to cost a damned sight more than a phone itself. anyone used it ? How long does it take to charge it ? Can it be charged using a solar thing ?
These are lifesavers, when you need to make that important call and your battery is almost down.

As for cost, the ones priced at 500 to 800 are ok, Chinese made, and will charge your phone maybe 2 times, more than what is required when all you sometimes need is to make just that one important phone call.

My friends import roughly 2 lakh pcs per month, so the demand is quite high for these products