Jio subscriptions - could be very significant already!

wisp

Best plan is 399 , 84 days validity unlimited
Why is 399 the best plan bro? It has a 1GB cap per day, one windows update is probably 2.5gb (if that :D cos you will be stuck with 154k after 1GB cap), once done, you are stuck with 154k speed all day. 999 is better because it doesnt limit GB per day.

Last edited:
Why is 399 the best plan bro? It has a 1GB cap per day, one windows update is probably 2.5gb (if that :D cos you will be stuck with 154k after 1GB cap), once done, you are stuck with 154k speed all day. 999 is better because it doesnt limit GB per day.
you can manage update manually and do it at the end of the day, just before closing system for the day, and
not every update is of this much size.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
I suppose this is for windows 10. Myself using windows 7, so 1gb per day is more than enough as Jio is backup connection.

There is much more difference in price you are comparing. So not agree with this :p
399 plan is better after all :)

vijkris

Learner and Follower
There is much more difference in price you are comparing. So not agree with this :p
399 plan is better after all :)
Everything can't be compared with price. Having no limit on per day data is an advantage for those who use JIO as primary connection. Many ppl get time on weekends to splurge, at that time this 1gb/day restriction is annoying.
My highest data consumption in one day is 11gb , as there is no restriction in my primary broadband connection. :happy:

RockyRobust

simplebuthard

Working as Trading Assistant. Hire me !!
Jio Smartphone in just 1500rs which will be refundable after 3yrs etc etc.What are your views?
Why make this as deposit?

Instead, offer the phone and 1 year full service(available in 153 recharge) for Rs.1500. A monthly recharge would cost Rs.153 *12 - 1836 per year. Instead of 1836 per year, offer 1 year service with phone for Rs.1500. It would make more sense, because for 1 year no charges for consumers.

lvgandhi

Whenever a call comes or a call is made, internet is cut with jio 4G sim. Does it also happen with Airtel 4G sim?