IST: Low risk - High Reward strategy

anuragmunjal

@anuragmunjal and tradedatrend

Those who keenly watch Nifty future price movement will know that it is not diffucult to develop a judgement to get 10 points trade correct (upward or downward) THREE times in a week, with with 2-3 times a month hitting SL.

Those who do not understand the above, can ignore this thread and save their time.

@vagar11
The prices mentioned are NIFTY fut. Timings may not be that accurate, apologize for the same.

pos_trader
I agree absolutely my friend , it is not difficult to get 3 10 pointers a week .. but my question was different . How does one get ' comfortable ' and ride those 10 points to 25 points??

@anuragmunjal

Your query:

I agree absolutely my friend , it is not difficult to get 3 10 pointers a week .. but my question was different . How does one get ' comfortable ' and ride those 10 points to 25 points??

My reply: There is ONE DAY in a month when NIFTY is visibly and clearly trending upward or downward. You can make that out by movement of NIFTY. For knowing that one has to be a keep watching NIFTY fut intra-day movement daily. Experienced NIFTY traders will know what I am taking about. Sorry, cannot explain any further than this.

Thanks for your query anyway.

pos_trader

Even oldest of the trader with huge sum do not claim to predict the movement of next tick

must say never seen such a bogus post on this forum ever
@tradedatrend

Please read my first post carefully. I have considered 2-3 SL being hit per month in my calculation. I never claimed 100% accuracy. Even your previous poster anuragmunjal agrees that getting 10 points 3 times a week is not difficult.

Your post is offensive and against the spirit of this forum. I am going to request moderator to ban you on the basis of your post above.

Also, please do not post anymore on this thread. Please look for threads which assure 100% accurate results.

pos_trader