IST: Low risk - High Reward strategy

Discussion in 'Derivatives' started by pos_trader, Dec 18, 2016.

1. anuragmunjal

anuragmunjal Well-Known Member

I agree absolutely my friend , it is not difficult to get 3 10 pointers a week .. but my question was different . How does one get ' comfortable ' and ride those 10 points to 25 points??

2. tradedatrend

tradedatrend Well-Known Member

Even oldest of the trader with huge sum do not claim to predict the movement of next tick

must say never seen such a bogus post on this forum ever

3. pos_trader

pos_trader Member

@anuragmunjal

Your query:

I agree absolutely my friend , it is not difficult to get 3 10 pointers a week .. but my question was different . How does one get ' comfortable ' and ride those 10 points to 25 points??

My reply: There is ONE DAY in a month when NIFTY is visibly and clearly trending upward or downward. You can make that out by movement of NIFTY. For knowing that one has to be a keep watching NIFTY fut intra-day movement daily. Experienced NIFTY traders will know what I am taking about. Sorry, cannot explain any further than this.

Thanks for your query anyway.

pos_trader

4. pos_trader

pos_trader Member

@tradedatrend

Please read my first post carefully. I have considered 2-3 SL being hit per month in my calculation. I never claimed 100% accuracy. Even your previous poster anuragmunjal agrees that getting 10 points 3 times a week is not difficult.

Your post is offensive and against the spirit of this forum. I am going to request moderator to ban you on the basis of your post above.

Also, please do not post anymore on this thread. Please look for threads which assure 100% accurate results.

pos_trader