Issue with Rel Netconnect +

Vertigo_1985

Hi,
There is an issue with Rel Netconnect + dongle, i have to connect it twice to make it work, first time i connect it gets stuck at 20 %, then i have to disconnect it and reconnect. Anyone facing same issue or have any solution to this ?

Regards

Hi,
There is an issue with Rel Netconnect + dongle, i have to connect it twice to make it work, first time i connect it gets stuck at 20 %, then i have to disconnect it and reconnect. Anyone facing same issue or have any solution to this ?

Regards
No I have Reliance Netconnect + dongle which I use every day...no such problem but these days their line speed drops too frequently during the day and Hybrid becomes something X1....

ST

Relish

From Monday to Wednesday Reliance services blackout in HP no signal sometime still signal dancing

niftytaurus

Hi,

Regards
Hi
I have faced same problem daily with reliance..sometimes it stuck after many attempts..I dont have any solution except reconnect it again & again..
But I dont use it more frequently so manage..

Relish

I'm from Himachal too. First time I encountered someone from Himachal in Traderji. :) Your Personal Messages seems to be turned off.
No your message is off I tried to send message but not able to Post few more post it will be active for you