Isn't earning 3-4% return everyday so simple by this method ?

Isn’t scalping atleast 20 points on Nifty or Bank nifty options possible everyday through normal indicators such as RSI, Moving average etc.
These are the problems that I see in earning these many points everyday
  • Brokerage – We can use monthly plan or brokers where brokerage is very low. So for nifty we might get break even points of less than 0.20
  • Direction – we can easily scalp 2-3 points on each trade by using various technical indicators. I understand market can be volatile but getting 2-3 points seems not that tough.
  • Discipline - We can surely work on it

If we enter 10-15 trades earning 2-3 points everyday, we will easily earn atleast 20 points
Doing this by 5-6 lots will easy fetch 3-4% everyday.
Please tell me if this is realistic or there are some missing points here which I have not considered in the above which can make it really possible to achieve.

Isn’t scalping atleast 20 points on Nifty or Bank nifty options possible everyday through normal indicators such as RSI, Moving average etc.
  • Brokerage – We can use monthly plan or brokers where brokerage is very low. So for nifty we might get break even points of less than 0.20
  • Direction – we can easily scalp 2-3 points on each trade by using various technical indicators. I understand market can be volatile but getting 2-3 points seems not that tough.

If we enter 10-15 trades earning 2-3 points everyday, we will easily earn atleast 20 points
Please tell me if this is realistic or there are some missing points here which I have not considered in the above which can make it really possible to achieve.
Plot it on the charts and post the results. I, personally, stay away from the options as much as possible.

pannet1

1) what about the stop loss?
2) what about the taxes and other charges
3) if your reward is 2-3 points what is your risk ... 2-3 points? considering you work on minimum 1:1 ratio with high probality trades
4) apart from ATMs and ITM options ... usually the spread is 10+ points
5) what is the trading platform that is going to be used. does it provide trade from chart.
6) are your entries and exit going to be market orders (what is the order type ?)

recently there was an article on money control... about trader jegan ... who does something similar to this. it is defintely doable. but do we have that kind of skill set.

TraderGYO

This is not a realistic approach. You will get tired after 4-5 trades, and as a long term business model it will not work .

cloudTrader

This is kind of manual High Frequency Trading which is nearly impossible in the long term. For few motivated days one can do a bit of scalping trades but day in and day out it is really very-very difficult.

Stop losses and getting the direction of the market are the two most important aspects. Even if one continues to do scalp trades , the overall performance remain in a balance of loss & profits. Proficiency of the highest level is needed to be a master scalper.

jagankris

1) what about the stop loss?
2) what about the taxes and other charges
3) if your reward is 2-3 points what is your risk ... 2-3 points? considering you work on minimum 1:1 ratio with high probality trades
4) apart from ATMs and ITM options ... usually the spread is 10+ points
5) what is the trading platform that is going to be used. does it provide trade from chart.
6) are your entries and exit going to be market orders (what is the order type ?)

recently there was an article on money control... about trader jegan ... who does something similar to this. it is defintely doable. but do we have that kind of skill set.
Trader jegan is doing 100 to 150 trades only on weekly expiry dates

primitivetrader

realistically nothing is possible. but if you are obsesses enough with this you will do it day in day out. those who have made big in mkt are not breeds of realistics.
just do it. dont think much just ACT WHEN ACTION IS REQUIRED.

I am on the app and hence I didn't go through your first post. It was difficult to scroll so much up.

I posted this on another thread also, I had nearly 2 trading months of 100% profits because I booked profits very low. Around 3 to 7% daily and I was in a 100% profit for the period. It took a lot of discipline and focus and a great deal of self control. After that I started to trade bank nifty and it resulted in numerous account blow ups because BN is a wild beast.

I only did Nifty OTM options and I was highly successful. I have now reverted to Nifty options and equities again and my strike rate in Nifty is again back to nearly 90% success while booking on average 11 to 15% daily. I meditate daily. It helps. It helped me and I don't see a reason why it should not help anyone else.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

lemondew

I hope every trader after facing a drawdown and not making money for 4 -5 years still has a mindset like tanmay that it is easy to win and he is in the process of winning.