Is FOREX and Binary Option Legal In India in RBI Tearm

pannet1

I withdraw my profits to dfrnt bank acc's ... few times I take in cash ... But I do pay Tax, since 7 years ...
I never thought you will talk about withdrawal :rofl:
I was thinking of deposit.
If u r interested in FX, I'm more than willing to help ... Nothing proprietary ... Trading is about the Psyche of the trader ...
As I told you I was there in that world for some time. I am just curious. You could just say in few words or eloberate it if you have time. I am sure it will be useful for others here, that way.

howardroark

I never thought you will talk about withdrawal :rofl:
I was thinking of deposit.

As I told you I was there in that world for some time. I am just curious. You could just say in few words or eloberate it if you have time. I am sure it will be useful for others here, that way.
I have few threads dedicated to those ...

http://www.traderji.com/general-trading-investing-chat/95574-trading-trader-i.html

http://www.traderji.com/forex/100825-price-action-trading-art-science.html

http://www.traderji.com/forex/95324-pips-wheelbarrow-trading-fx-profitably.html

hi howardroark

How many year you r doing without any loss how many trades you do on daily basis. Are you doing normal stock trading also?

What is your current ROI in FOREX

howardroark

hi howardroark

How many year you r doing without any loss how many trades you do on daily basis. Are you doing normal stock trading also?

What is your current ROI in FOREX
I do not trade anything other than FX ... Fx is where da big mulla is ...
I do have losing trades ... now and then ... here and there ... But Balance Sheet at weekend and month end are always +ve ... Since 8 years ...
I do not have fixed daily trades ... If my rules r met, I might hv 6-8 trades ... If my rules r nt met, I wait ... For better opportunity ...
ROI .. depends ... on .. if I need weekly withdrawal ... Monthly withdrawal ... I have different money management strategies ... 2 months ago ... When GJ rallied for 22 consecutive days ... making HL / HH .. My ROI on that single pair was 1350% ....

Hope it helps ...

Last edited:

howardroark

Fundamental is for knowledge ....
Technical is for Wheel Barrow of Pips and Dollars ...
I do follow Fundamentals to support my Technical ...
Pick up a Daily or weekly chart and see how much impact any fundamental news had on PA ... You will realize what I'm talking about ..
Any fundamental NEWS affects Price in short term ONLY ... PA is THE KING and QUEEN
Hope it helps ..

pannet1

I do not trade anything other than FX ... Fx is where da big mulla is ...
I do have losing trades ... now and then ... here and there ... But Balance Sheet at weekend and month end are always +ve ... Since 8 years ...
I do not have fixed daily trades ... If my rules r met, I might hv 6-8 trades ... If my rules r nt met, I wait ... For better opportunity ...
ROI .. depends ... on .. if I need weekly withdrawal ... Monthly withdrawal ... I have different money management strategies ... 2 months ago ... When GJ rallied for 22 consecutive days ... making HL / HH .. My ROI on that single pair was 1350% ....

Hope it helps ...
what did you do on the 4th candle with the long tail. Is there any SL in this system or simply you enter and leave it till the end of the day .. sipping whiskey :lol:

howardroark

what did you do on the 4th candle with the long tail. Is there any SL in this system or simply you enter and leave it till the end of the day .. sipping whiskey :lol:
These are positional Trades ... For infinite growth ... Beyond 1,000 pips ...
All my trades carry SL, depending on the entry rules ... 1H Intra day / 4 hours Swing or D positional trades ... my SL depends on the currency pair, time of the day, entry rules, expected reward etc ... I cnt have 20 pip SL on a D positional trade and I won't have 150 pip SL on a intra day trade ...
In this example, SL is previous D Low ... But it will not have any fixed target ... Funda being, we do not know what market will do ... Why limit my profit? ... Keep entering when rules are met, defining THE RISK and allow the market to be THE REWARDER ... Higher the better and bountier ... :D:D:D
Entry for the 1st trade is ... Price should be coming out of over sold zone on D TF and price should close above 10 EMA ... The next entries are whenever the price closes above 10 EMA and above Previous Candle High ... All future / newer entries are taken ONLY after all the previous trades are protected at either BE or some profit ... That way my Risk is / will be always equal to the risk of the 1st trade ... I kept moving my SL with every increment of 150 pips in profit because at that time, Average Daily Range of GJ was 150 pips ...
Opposite is true for Short / sell entries ... that way, few times I will have both Buy and Sell trades in the same pair, with different profits / Losses ... That way, whatever the Markets does I'm already there in the market, PARTICIPATING, defining my Risk and leaving the Market to Reward, whatever it deems fit for my participation. If my Buy trades start hitting my SL, my sell trades compensate for my PARTICIPATION ... If my sell trades start hitting my SL, my Buy trades compensate for my PARTICIPATION ... POWER OF PARTICIPATION ...
Please understand ... These are not typical hedge trades, where traders buy and sell at the same price and close both when 1 gets in to higher profit than the loss of another one ... I'm Buying when market tells me to buy (per my entry rules) and I sell when Price orders me to sell (per my entry rules) ... That way on a particular day, I might have 1 D TF Positional Buy trade, 2 4H TF swing Buy trades, but 1 1H intra day Sell trade on the same pair ... all the 3 are taken towards different trend/s (different TF's will have different Trends), at various different price/s per my entry rule/s ...
Hope it helps ...
Shoot any questions ... Will answer to the best of my abilities ...
Regards,

Last edited:

pannet1

These are positional Trades ... For infinite growth ... Beyond 1,000 pips ...
All my trades carry SL, depending on the entry rules ... 1H Intra day / 4 hours Swing or D positional trades ... my SL depends on the currency pair, time of the day, entry rules, expected reward etc ... I cnt have 20 pip SL on a D positional trade and I won't have 150 pip SL on a intra day trade ...
In this example, SL is previous D Low ... But it will not have any fixed target ... Funda being, we do not know what market will do ... Why limit my profit? ... Keep entering when rules are met, defining THE RISK and allow the market to be THE REWARDER ... Higher the better and bountier ... :D:D:D
Entry for the 1st trade is ... Price should be coming out of over sold zone on D TF and price should close above 10 EMA ... The next entries are whenever the price closes above 10 EMA and above Previous Candle High ... All future / newer entries are taken ONLY after all the previous trades are protected at either BE or some profit ... That way my Risk is / will be always equal to the risk of the 1st trade ... I kept moving my SL with every increment of 150 pips in profit because at that time, Average Daily Range of GJ was 150 pips ...
Opposite is true for Short / sell entries ... that way, few times I will have both Buy and Sell trades in the same pair, with different profits / Losses ... That way, whatever the Markets does I'm already there in the market, PARTICIPATING, defining my Risk and leaving the Market to Reward, whatever it deems fit for my participation. If my Buy trades start hitting my SL, my sell trades compensate for my PARTICIPATION ... If my sell trades start hitting my SL, my Buy trades compensate for my PARTICIPATION ... POWER OF PARTICIPATION ...
Please understand ... These are not typical hedge trades, where traders buy and sell at the same price and close both when 1 gets in to higher profit than the loss of another one ... I'm Buying when market tells me to buy (per my entry rules) and I sell when Price orders me to sell (per my entry rules) ... That way on a particular day, I might have 1 D TF Positional Buy trade, 2 4H TF swing Buy trades, but 1 1H intra day Sell trade on the same pair ... all the 3 are taken towards different trend/s (different TF's will have different Trends), at various different price/s per my entry rule/s ...
Hope it helps ...
Shoot any questions ... Will answer to the best of my abilities ...
Regards,
Ha,

I get you. I also get this nostalgic feeling of millipede thread :D

howardroark

I have different accounts for different purposes ...
Weekly withdrawal ... for my personal expenses ... Ciggies, Scotch, petrol etc ...
Monthly withdrawal ... for family expenses, traditional saving instruments, savings for retired life etc ...
One account for exponential growth ...
Different accounts have different account sizes and carry different money management / risk profiling
Hope it helps ...

Last edited: