Is FOREX and Binary Option Legal In India in RBI Tearm

howardroark

What are the instruments you trade. What is the actual bid/ask spread you get on an average. Can you say LiteForex bid/ask spread is almost equal to Dukascopy.
I trade EU, GU, EJ, GJ, EA, GA and Gold ...
I get raw spreads in Dukascopy ... .6$ ... LF is more ... As they r all ECN acc's spread (difference btw bid/ask) is dynamic ... keeps changing ..

pannet1

I trade EU, GU, EJ, GJ, EA, GA and Gold ...
I get raw spreads in Dukascopy ... .6$ ... LF is more ... As they r all ECN acc's spread (difference btw bid/ask) is dynamic ... keeps changing ..
thank you howardoark,

raw spreads means, fixed spread of $6 difference between ask and bid for 1 lot right?

there is an argument that none are too ECN, unless you account size is really huge. for this much variance in spread they say you are better off with STP. I think Dukascopy has got a very good transparent liquidity based on other traders orders.

howardroark

thank you howardoark,

raw spreads means, fixed spread of $6 difference between ask and bid for 1 lot right?

there is an argument that none are too ECN, unless you account size is really huge. for this much variance in spread they say you are better off with STP. I think Dukascopy has got a very good transparent liquidity based on other traders orders.
6$ for mini contract, 10,000 units ... 60$ for standard lot, 1,00,000 units ...
Mini contract is 1$ a pip ... Standard lot is 10$ a pip ...
Dukascopy is the best in the business...
There is no much difference btw ECN n STP ...
Off all the brokers operating in India, I have found Hantec to be the Best of the lot, considering spread, support, trade execution, withdrawal etc ...
Hope it helps ...

pannet1

6$ for mini contract, 10,000 units ... 60$ for standard lot, 1,00,000 units ...
Mini contract is 1$ a pip ... Standard lot is 10$ a pip ...
Dukascopy is the best in the business...
There is no much difference btw ECN n STP ...
Off all the brokers operating in India, I have found Hantec to be the Best of the lot, considering spread, support, trade execution, withdrawal etc ...
Hope it helps ...
hi howardroark,

thanks for the reply. how does Dukascopy swap work. is it same as other brokers or its different. i understood that they pay interest based on the account balance (may be if linked with the their bank account)

how does your transactions with Hantec does not signal a red flag to the bank (and in turn to the IT).

Can you elaborate on your strategies if that's not propreitory.

howardroark

hi howardroark,

thanks for the reply. how does Dukascopy swap work. is it same as other brokers or its different. i understood that they pay interest based on the account balance (may be if linked with the their bank account)

how does your transactions with Hantec does not signal a red flag to the bank (and in turn to the IT).

Can you elaborate on your strategies if that's not propreitory.
Dukascopy has dfrnt types of Acc's ... I do get interest on the unused funds ... But thts not even P of pea nuts compared to what I earn by trading ...
I withdraw my profits to dfrnt bank acc's ... few times I take in cash ... But I do pay Tax, since 7 years ...
If u r interested in FX, I'm more than willing to help ... Nothing proprietary ... Trading is about the Psyche of the trader ...