is anyone really earn decent money ?

hello everyone

no offense but i like to know is really anyone here who make decent and constant money from daily trading ?, i ask this question because i never met the one who even make profit from share trading.

i hope i met some people here who make good money

Thanks

This is a very good question to post on forum to seek validation and hope that you too can do it.

Unfortunately, you will not find the answer here.

Only you can find answer to this question.

XRAY27

Traders earn good money ... they post in traderji ...look at Trade dairy section you will find number of people... more over this is a open forum ... you have to share the method/s ......not to attract customers for there bussiness or any undue purpose so they are only in trade dairy section

BTW ...iam a full time trader leaving on market :)

suri112000

albus,

You need confirmation from many to leap in.:D Thats crowd behaviour. Be a step ahead of crowd to make money in this business. As far as profits are concerned, the sky is the limit once you cross the threshold.

Trading is a combination of profits and losses. Your success is really dependent on "How much you make when you are right and how much you loose when you are wrong".

Why most loose is because they see trading as a gambling to make quick bucks. The success rate in traders who see it as a business is more!!!

manishchan

hello everyone

no offense but i like to know is really anyone here who make decent and constant money from daily trading ?, i ask this question because i never met the one who even make profit from share trading.

Thanks
And you will never meet anyone who ONLY MAKES constant money. :D Just kidding... What I mean to say is that everyone who does intraday makes money but the ones who looses less than they makes and can manage to stick to their rules are successful. It's easy to make money in intra day.. but much easier to loose. If you can control your losses, you will succeed else will get wiped out.

stock72

if this daily trading u refer is Intraday then u r refereeing some thing that does not exist in first place ...IMO

hello everyone

Thanks