Is anyone making money in sharemarket ?

rajsumi121

but in other thread u posted , u r now not losing since last one and half years.........cheater........:(:mad::D
yes .. you are right Ravi bhai .... but what about my previous loss 40-1.5= 38.5

How I can say I am winner ...still long way to go ... still to have control my emotions while trading .. my biggest problem is after a big loss or possibility of some profit I immediate change in to super man and make trade in every commodity which is on my screen .:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Mr.G

Thanks friends for your replies. But for those members who are making consistently money -what are the two most important things which they as a thumb rule ALWAYS ensure before entering into the trade.

TradeJoker

Dear frnd, there is nothing like consistant money in any kind of bussiness. Especially in trading its just a ratio of winning trade and loosing trade. No one can predict the future. if year 2013 made a 200% growth in ur fund but next year you may lose the entire profit you made with the same strategy.

musicjunkie

You know, we have enough information on Traderji to turn you to a profitable trader.
Many of the old threads contain some great info. I have my own take on this but briefly I'd say that you will ultimately have to find your niche.
Your timeframe ,number of trades style of trading all affect your hit rate, r:r ratio and ofcourse your method itself.
For example i'm uncomfortable trading more than two stocks.
I'm also uncomfortable taking a trade everyday, I like to take a fewer number of trades.

I guess we all find different ways.

MJ-